Hotwife in North Florida, PCB

Fuck outta here, that's some nut ******* u talkin

Then you're not a skilled bull. A real bull is one that gets the hubby to give up the wife, but to do that you gotta deduce the hubby into submission. You can't just act like a cave man and hit then over the head and drag them into your cave to fuck.

Then you're not a skilled bull. A real bull is one that gets the hubby to give up the wife, but to do that you gotta deduce the hubby into submission. You can't just act like a cave man and hit then over the head and drag them into your cave to fuck.
What the fuck r u talkin about white boy.who r u?where did u come from. How about u have a cup of shut the fuck up

Just as I thought, you got the talk but not the walk. I bet you got lucky with a white woman and you think it's your skills.
Ur a funny guy.only if u knew Opie. I have more white chicks than u have 1 dollar bills boy.What do u even want anyways? U can't tell me nothing about no bitchs man.U look like u dont even get any pussy

Ur a funny guy.only if u knew Opie. I have more white chicks than u have 1 dollar bills boy.What do u even want anyways? U can't tell me nothing about no bitchs man.U look like u dont even get any pussy

You maybe right about you having more chicks than I got one dollar bills as I only have three on me. But for pussy, I don't think so, I fucked three separate woman on thanks giving day alone. Plus I got more pussy in more countries than you got $20 bills.

Cuz he's topping from the bottom. If you know what your talking about then you'll know what that means. If you know your place you'll seduce not just her but him too.
Whoa!!!! I have no interest in seducing a man.I don't have to go through all that to get some pussy.Ur a creepy dude.U look and talk like a weirdo
You maybe right about you having more chicks than I got one dollar bills as I only have three on me. But for pussy, I don't think so, I fucked three separate woman on thanks giving day alone. Plus I got more pussy in more countries than you got $20 bills.
naw I'm fuckin with real money,but we don't talk about that.Ur not on my level. See white boy,I got real money plus I get chicks...in real life boy.check mate,game over

Why r u speaking for her.why isint she here picking her own dick out to fuck?why r u here interacting and studying dick?
he is protecting his wife . they enjoy the lifestyle and he is in charge of her safety. if they meet his approval then they get to meet HIS wife, why are you acting out ? if you don't meet his requirements then don't say a word.

Back