Hotwife in Hertfordshire England

Hey guys, I am looking for a hung dominant athletic and good looking black bull. A heavy cummer is a bonus.

I’m not a slut, im a good wife and a professional and mom. I have no tattoos but I’ve got no imperfections. I look a lot younger and I look after my body im quite petite and slim, blonde. And good looking.

i have a secret fantasy to be used by a big black man for sex, and to be submissive to him, and let him make me cheat when ever he wants to fuck me.
For all the fakes there is one who’s too good to be true. That is me. I’m very confident and I’m not shy sexually.

I don’t do anal. I’m classy.. but I’d do things for a black bull that I wouldn’t do for my husband.

Attachments

• F29F5C67-6200-497D-ABB4-3496D2CA83DC.jpeg
    F29F5C67-6200-497D-ABB4-3496D2CA83DC.jpeg
    587.7 KB · Views: 307
  • 9B81B222-2D3A-45F6-93BC-FBD9A41933E5.jpeg
    9B81B222-2D3A-45F6-93BC-FBD9A41933E5.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 301
Hey guys, I am looking for a hung dominant athletic and good looking black bull. A heavy cummer is a bonus.

I’m not a slut, im a good wife and a professional and mom. I have no tattoos but I’ve got no imperfections. I look a lot younger and I look after my body im quite petite and slim, blonde. And good looking.

i have a secret fantasy to be used by a big black man for sex, and to be submissive to him, and let him make me cheat when ever he wants to fuck me.
For all the fakes there is one who’s too good to be true. That is me. I’m very confident and I’m not shy sexually.

I don’t do anal. I’m classy.. but I’d do things for a black bull that I wouldn’t do for my husband.
That is one very very very lucky hubby

Girl, join fabswingers and you will find the one

Good for you.....you deserve BBC and to have good sex!!

I really hope you find your ideal Black Man. You are beautiful and very classy and deserve the best. I'm a sissy crossdresser and I want the same. I hope we both find what we crave. :lips: :lips::lips:

Fabswingers is full of swingers, the men will fuck anything. I haven’t been able to find a real bull there who’s looking for a hotwife like me, but I do check it out. Just incase haha
Hotwifing is a niche thing it seems.
Don't think you're looking proper then lol should be easy on fabs, but regardless though, good luck to you 😉

We also recommend fab, yes there maybe some time wasters on there, but the verifications system is significantly better than on this one. We are on there as Whiteroses. Feel free to reach out on there and we’ll recommend you a few awesome guys…

Perfect ass

We also recommend fab, yes there maybe some time wasters on there, but the verifications system is significantly better than on this one. We are on there as Whiteroses. Feel free to reach out on there and we’ll recommend you a few awesome guys…
Hi, please that any good website to recommend apart from fab and b2w?

Very nice

I would love to with my 9.5 inch pleasure shaft …….in the states on my boat. 💔

That's a beautiful introduction and I hope someone nice responds. This site seems more US focused but you shouldn't have to wait around x

Fabswingers is full of swingers, the men will fuck anything. I haven’t been able to find a real bull there who’s looking for a hotwife like me, but I do check it out. Just incase haha
Hotwifing is a niche thing it seems.
I used to be on Fabs when I'd travel to UK for work often. I had decent luck there. Unfortunately I don't get back to the UK as much as I'd like anymore so it was no use for me to be on there anymore.

Me and my wife went to a nightclub in Hertfordshire and met Sam a gorilla 6'7".she danced with him for an hour .then he followed us home.and fucked her all night.while I sleeped in the spare room .she said he was10 inches .and she couldn't walk probably for 3days.

Back