Hotwife for BBC Wheeling WV near Pittsburgh

" I personally" can meet you at your hotel but getting several BBC's to come out that way to your hotel might or might not be doable. I know for a FACT that I can get at least 8-10 BBC's in the Pittsburgh area to come to a hotel party that I host since they know me, have been to my parties and know what to expect at my parties. With that said, all I can do is give them the information as to where you're hosting the party and see if they're willing to attend.

I can do it whenever and I usually host the parties at a 2 bedroom suite in Robinson Township. But I rather host on a day/time that's good for you then I can contact the guys to see if they're available. I don't want to plan a day/time that you're not available.

What do you mean by verify the guys? I told you that I have about 10 guys to choose from. If you need to see photos of all 10 guys then I will give you their contact info and have them provide to you. Is your lady trying to date or get fucked by the BBC's. I don't want to seem insensitive but this is really a easy process. You select a day/time/location and I'll make sure I get as many guys as she wants to fuck.

I mean she just wants pics of guys that are coming that’s all wasn’t asking for life story we r in lifestyle we never show up site unseen

Back