Hotwife Establishes Some Cuck Rules

Bay marea67

Couple
From
CA, US
Since we had started on this adventure three months ago, she had perfected the art of teasing and humiliating me, making me admit over and over again how much I loved to be her little cuck fiancé who wasent allowed to cum inside her.

“Im to not allow me to cum in your pussy anymore as I’ve never made you cum. I am only allowed to cum in you once you have an orgasm from your bull. Only then should I be allowed to cum in you. If I do cum inside you I will have to clean you up.

‘That’s right, honey’ she said, her grin changing into a satisfied smile. ‘Although you didn’t really ask me, you basically ****** me to do this.You really want me to cuck you, don’t you?’

‘I just want you to admit it, honey. How much you love watching your dirty little fiancée to get pounded by other men’s cocks.. How eager you are to lick my pussy after another man has had his way with me.’

She giggled as she stopped teasing me and looked directly into my eyes. ‘That’s all I wanted to hear, honey. Now that you decided to have your little accident inside me this is how you will be punished. Then she moved forward, straddling my face and pressing her swollen creamy pussy lips against my mouth and I immediately started licking her. As my tongue was pleasuring her, soft moans started to escape.

"Now eat me. Lick me clean. Suck all your cum out of me."

"Yeah suck my pussy. Put your tongue up inside me and suck it out. Deeper. DEEPER I SAID!"

I leaned back a bit and looked down to get a glimpse of the action. I thought of all the times we made love, and the mild unpleasantness of his load slowly oozing out of me, sometimes even for hours afterward. What was happening now was the exact opposite. I could hardly believe how the tables had turned, or how much I was loving this. ‘No more accidents or you can expect this each time’

For a while we just laid there, me still feeling delightfully horny and desperate while she had this sweet, satisfied smile on her face. She gently stroked my hair and whispered into my ear how much she loved me. How lucky she was to have a fiancé like me who let her have her naughty little adventures. I smiled back blissfully and just started kissing her passionately as an answer.

3 months later..

Marie was teasing me the entire time,caressing my balls, searching for naughty content on the internet herself and sending it to me. I had enough. I couldn’t take it anymore and so I started begging her to let me cum inside her again. ‘Please, Marie. This is by far the longest I have ever been not allowed to cum inside you, I can’t take it anymore. I just need to cum in you so badly! Please, for heaven’s sake!’

She smiled devilishly and just replied: ‘You agreed to the rules, honey. To be denied until you see me cum on another man’s cock again. Isn’t that what you wanted? Or do you want to cum in me like the last time. Your little cock has put you in this situation.”

My mind was racing. ‘Of course, but I thought that you would try to have your bull over as soon as you can! But it doesn’t even really seem like you’re interested in him..’

She giggled and kissed me passionately before answering: ‘You see, honey: it was never part of our deal that I had to contact anyone. If you want this so badly, maybe you should try to get Finn to come over and fuck me”

I looked at her in shock, unable to utter even a single word. My balls were basically busting at that point and I was probably hornier than I had ever been in my life. For a few moments I just laid back and tried to picture how another man would have his way with my fiancée while I would just watch. I felt a rush of emotions: confusion, jealousy but mostly an indescribable sense of arousal. Before I could even understand what I was about to do, I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts.

‘Hey, this is Finn?’ I finally heard on the other end of the line.

‘Hey, this is… erm… Andrew’ I answered, my heart racing.

‘Andrew who?’ he said and I felt embarrassed for what I was about to say.

‘We met a few months ago and… well…you had sex with my fiancée.’ My hands were shaking and I felt utterly humiliated by this whole conversation. Marie was gently stroking and kissing my neck.

Finn started laughing and then said: ‘Oh yeah, Andrew… I remember… what’s up? How is Marie these days?’

‘She’s fine…’ I uttered and paused for a second to look into Marie’s perfect little eyes. ‘It’s just that… we kinda want you to fuck her again…”

Finn was giggling and Marie started grinning too. She definitely took devious joy on this whole situation. Finally Finn said: ‘Well… yeah, I mean, we can definitely set a date sometime soon!’

I gulped. ‘We were more like… thinking you might want to come over today. As soon as possible.’

Finn paused for a moment: ‘Jeez, right now? I’m not sure, I’m kinda in the middle of something…’

‘Please, Finn. She really needs your cock right now. Don’t you want to fuck her again?’

‘If she needs my cock so badly, why doesn’t she tell me herself?’

I was utterly humiliated but I pushed through. I knew that I needed to see her get fucked today. To finally get released from this agony. And so I answered: ‘Fine, alright… I need to see her get fucked by another man. She said I can’t make her cum so I don’t get to cum inside her until she has your cum inside her. Please, Finn. I want you to come over to fuck my fiancée. I want to watch you pound her.I’m begging you. Just come over here as soon as you can and fuck her brains out again while I watch…’

Finn started laughing and Marie was giggling too. ‘Alright, alright’ he finally said. ‘You convinced me. I’m coming over. But she better be ready for me when I’m there.’

My heart dropped a beat and then before I had the chance to say anything else, he hung up on me. Immediately after putting down the phone, Marie was all over me and we were making out like teenagers. She was greedily humping my leg and fingering herself in the process and saying things like ‘Fuck, I can’t believe that you actually did that.’ ‘You’re really calling another man begging him to fuck your fiancée? Fuck, I guess you really do need to get cucked’ and ‘Thanks for letting me have this, honey. I just need to cum on his big fat black cock really badly.’

Soon after, the doorbell rang. Marie waited eagerly until Finn arrived at our doorstep and immediately started kissing her passionately. Finn was 6’6, black, built like a pro basketball player. He looked up and down on her and just let out a ‘Damn…’

He just smiled and slapped her ass as if he owned her. She let out a huge moan and looked at me in excitement, then whispered: ‘Do that again.’ Another three hard slaps and her ass cheek was crimson red. Her legs were already trembling, pussy juices running down her thigh. ‘Fuuuckkk’ she moaned and once again leaned in to kiss him.

His eyes were burning with excitement. ‘I guess you need it a bit rougher today, don’t you?’

She nodded eagerly as he grabbed her pussy and slipped a finger inside. ‘I want you to say it, slut!’

‘Please’, she squirmed. ‘I need you to be rough today, Finn. I need your big cock.’

He looked at me and smiled, then just picked her up on the spot and put her over his shoulder. He carried her to our bed and I followed them. Without hesitation, he threw her on the bed and got his fingers to work again all while grabbing her breasts and repeatedly slapping her face and ass. ‘I want you to say that you’re my slut today’

With big eyes she looked up at him: ‘Yes, I am just your slut, Finn. Please, I need…’

He slapped her again and then started ******* her. ‘I don’t care what you need’ he said. She was nodding while trying to mutter some words, but she was unable to do so in any meaningful way. He released his grip to pull down his pants, then looked at her sternly and said: ‘I want you to tell your cuck boyfriend to come over and watch how a real man pounds you.’

She was turning red and looking into my eyes: ‘Honey, I want you to come… come here and watch how Finn takes me. How a real man fucks me.’

I nodded and came closer just to kneel down beside them. I saw that his cock was already hard, a solid 10” compared to my currently completely useless 6”. His balls were the size of golf balls and hung heavily low. He rested the head of his cock on her pulsating pussy as she was trying to rub herself against him.

‘What about a condom?’ I tried to say but he was only laughing as he was pushing his cock inside her. “Your right, I want you only fucking her with a condom from now on cucky”. I looked at her but she was completely unable to focus on anything but his cock now, uttering incoherently: ‘Fuck, fuck, fuck…’

My dick was twitching as I watched him enter her raw, slowly pushing his cock into her more than eager cunt. She was grabbing the bedsheets, completely lost in the moment. I couldn’t really make out anything coherent between her grunts. Except for his name. That came out clearly.

Soon he had fully entered her and started picking up the pace, slapping her ass and ******* her however he pleased. She seemed to be in heaven, her whole body shaking as this whole situation was driving her faster to an orgasm than I had ever seen. As she was approaching it, he pulled out and forcefully turned her around so that her ass was facing him. Then he towered over her and started fucking her doggy style while slapping her ass and pushing her head inside the mattress.

I was still kneeling beside them and once again wanted to ask about the condom, but he just looked me dead in the eye and said: ‘I told you, real men don’t wear condoms but cuckolds do, You begged me to fuck your cheating little whore of a fiancée… Now it’s time for you to shut the fuck up and watch me pound her and if you’re lucky you get to lick my creampie out of her. Isn’t that what you wanted?’

At that moment, I heard my fiancée having a huge orgasm on his cock. I saw her whole body shaking as he was taking her, completely dominating her as he pushed her head into the mattress. She screamed his name all while he didn’t even try to make an effort to slow down one bit. And I just felt my dick twitch violently, the sensation of watching my fiancée cumming on his cock edging me to an orgasm.

Right as Finn was about to cum, he yanked her up by her hair so that she was ****** to look me in the eyes. I could see that she was utterly lost in lust, her makeup was smeared over her face and her mascara was running. Finn yelled at her: ‘Tell your cuck fiancé that you want me to cum inside your slutty cunt.’

‘Yes’, she said, trembling. I could see that he was pushing her to another orgasm. ‘Cum inside me, Finn. Fuck… I need your hot black seed inside me…’ She looked at me right as she was on the verge of cumming yet again.

With another forceful thrust, he pulled her closer to him and I could see that he had stopped as his balls started twitching and as he was pumping my fiancée full of his viral cum. He continued pumping his seed for over a minute into her, which was more cum than she had let me put in her in the last 2 years. This was all she needed to finally get pushed over the edge of her second orgasm and with a loud grunt and heavy moans she came yet again as he was pushing his load inside her.

For a few moments, they both just stayed in that position, then he pulled out of her and she collapsed on the bed in front of me. I could see his thick cum running out of her stretched-out pussy and without hesitation I leaned forward and put my mouth to where he had just been and started licking. It was something of a primal urge that kept me licking her, tasting the salty load that he had just pushed into my soon-to-be wife. She grabbed my hair and guided my head as I was eating her out, trying to lick up every last drop of cum.

Leaning forward, I kissed her gently as I was pushing my dick into her warm, extremely juicy pussy. It was a surreal feeling, basically using another man’s cum as lube to fuck my fiancée. To me, she felt better than she ever had, her swollen pussy lips devouring my cock while she seemed like she was far too numb to even feel me down there. She smiled at me blissfully and within a few thrusts, I shot my load into her as well.

After a long shower, we cuddled up in our bed and she was gently stroking my hair as I practically used her breast as my pillow. ‘Fuck’, she said after a while. ‘That was the most intense orgasm I ever had…

I was still speechless and so I just snuggled up closer and nodded shyly. She smiled at me and put a soft kiss on my forehead. ‘I love you, honey’ she said while still holding me tight. ‘You know that, right?’

Since we had started on this adventure three months ago, she had perfected the art of teasing and humiliating me, making me admit over and over again how much I loved to be her little cuck fiancé who wasent allowed to cum inside her.

“Im to not allow me to cum in your pussy anymore as I’ve never made you cum. I am only allowed to cum in you once you have an orgasm from your bull. Only then should I be allowed to cum in you. If I do cum inside you I will have to clean you up.

‘That’s right, honey’ she said, her grin changing into a satisfied smile. ‘Although you didn’t really ask me, you basically ****** me to do this.You really want me to cuck you, don’t you?’

‘I just want you to admit it, honey. How much you love watching your dirty little fiancée to get pounded by other men’s cocks.. How eager you are to lick my pussy after another man has had his way with me.’

She giggled as she stopped teasing me and looked directly into my eyes. ‘That’s all I wanted to hear, honey. Now that you decided to have your little accident inside me this is how you will be punished. Then she moved forward, straddling my face and pressing her swollen creamy pussy lips against my mouth and I immediately started licking her. As my tongue was pleasuring her, soft moans started to escape.

"Yeah suck my pussy. Put your tongue up inside me and suck it out. Deeper. DEEPER I SAID!"

I leaned back a bit and looked down to get a glimpse of the action. I thought of all the times we made love, and the mild unpleasantness of his load slowly oozing out of me, sometimes even for hours afterward. What was happening now was the exact opposite. I could hardly believe how the tables had turned, or how much I was loving this. ‘No more accidents or you can expect this each time’

For a while we just laid there, me still feeling delightfully horny and desperate while she had this sweet, satisfied smile on her face. She gently stroked my hair and whispered into my ear how much she loved me. How lucky she was to have a fiancé like me who let her have her naughty little adventures. I smiled back blissfully and just started kissing her passionately as an answer.

3 months later..

Marie was teasing me the entire time,caressing my balls, searching for naughty content on the internet herself and sending it to me. I had enough. I couldn’t take it anymore and so I started begging her to let me cum inside her again. ‘Please, Marie. This is by far the longest I have ever been not allowed to cum inside you, I can’t take it anymore. I just need to cum in you so badly! Please, for heaven’s sake!’

She smiled devilishly and just replied: ‘You agreed to the rules, honey. To be denied until you see me cum on another man’s cock again. Isn’t that what you wanted? Or do you want to cum in me like the last time. Your little cock has put you in this situation.”

My mind was racing. ‘Of course, but I thought that you would try to have your bull over as soon as you can! But it doesn’t even really seem like you’re interested in him..’

She giggled and kissed me passionately before answering: ‘You see, honey: it was never part of our deal that I had to contact anyone. If you want this so badly, maybe you should try to get Finn to come over and fuck me”

I looked at her in shock, unable to utter even a single word. My balls were basically busting at that point and I was probably hornier than I had ever been in my life. For a few moments I just laid back and tried to picture how another man would have his way with my fiancée while I would just watch. I felt a rush of emotions: confusion, jealousy but mostly an indescribable sense of arousal. Before I could even understand what I was about to do, I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts.

‘We met a few months ago and… well…you had sex with my fiancée.’ My hands were shaking and I felt utterly humiliated by this whole conversation. Marie was gently stroking and kissing my neck.

Finn started laughing and then said: ‘Oh yeah, Andrew… I remember… what’s up? How is Marie these days?’

‘She’s fine…’ I uttered and paused for a second to look into Marie’s perfect little eyes. ‘It’s just that… we kinda want you to fuck her again…”

Finn was giggling and Marie started grinning too. She definitely took devious joy on this whole situation. Finally Finn said: ‘Well… yeah, I mean, we can definitely set a date sometime soon!’

I gulped. ‘We were more like… thinking you might want to come over today. As soon as possible.’

Finn paused for a moment: ‘Jeez, right now? I’m not sure, I’m kinda in the middle of something…’

‘Please, Finn. She really needs your cock right now. Don’t you want to fuck her again?’

I was utterly humiliated but I pushed through. I knew that I needed to see her get fucked today. To finally get released from this agony. And so I answered: ‘Fine, alright… I need to see her get fucked by another man. She said I can’t make her cum so I don’t get to cum inside her until she has your cum inside her. Please, Finn. I want you to come over to fuck my fiancée. I want to watch you pound her.I’m begging you. Just come over here as soon as you can and fuck her brains out again while I watch…’

Finn started laughing and Marie was giggling too. ‘Alright, alright’ he finally said. ‘You convinced me. I’m coming over. But she better be ready for me when I’m there.’

My heart dropped a beat and then before I had the chance to say anything else, he hung up on me. Immediately after putting down the phone, Marie was all over me and we were making out like teenagers. She was greedily humping my leg and fingering herself in the process and saying things like ‘Fuck, I can’t believe that you actually did that.’ ‘You’re really calling another man begging him to fuck your fiancée? Fuck, I guess you really do need to get cucked’ and ‘Thanks for letting me have this, honey. I just need to cum on his big fat black cock really badly.’

Soon after, the doorbell rang. Marie waited eagerly until Finn arrived at our doorstep and immediately started kissing her passionately. Finn was 6’6, black, built like a pro basketball player. He looked up and down on her and just let out a ‘Damn…’

He just smiled and slapped her ass as if he owned her. She let out a huge moan and looked at me in excitement, then whispered: ‘Do that again.’ Another three hard slaps and her ass cheek was crimson red. Her legs were already trembling, pussy juices running down her thigh. ‘Fuuuckkk’ she moaned and once again leaned in to kiss him.

His eyes were burning with excitement. ‘I guess you need it a bit rougher today, don’t you?’

She nodded eagerly as he grabbed her pussy and slipped a finger inside. ‘I want you to say it, slut!’

‘Please’, she squirmed. ‘I need you to be rough today, Finn. I need your big cock.’

He looked at me and smiled, then just picked her up on the spot and put her over his shoulder. He carried her to our bed and I followed them. Without hesitation, he threw her on the bed and got his fingers to work again all while grabbing her breasts and repeatedly slapping her face and ass. ‘I want you to say that you’re my slut today’

With big eyes she looked up at him: ‘Yes, I am just your slut, Finn. Please, I need…’

He slapped her again and then started ******* her. ‘I don’t care what you need’ he said. She was nodding while trying to mutter some words, but she was unable to do so in any meaningful way. He released his grip to pull down his pants, then looked at her sternly and said: ‘I want you to tell your cuck boyfriend to come over and watch how a real man pounds you.’

She was turning red and looking into my eyes: ‘Honey, I want you to come… come here and watch how Finn takes me. How a real man fucks me.’

I nodded and came closer just to kneel down beside them. I saw that his cock was already hard, a solid 10” compared to my currently completely useless 6”. His balls were the size of golf balls and hung heavily low. He rested the head of his cock on her pulsating pussy as she was trying to rub herself against him.

‘What about a condom?’ I tried to say but he was only laughing as he was pushing his cock inside her. “Your right, I want you only fucking her with a condom from now on cucky”. I looked at her but she was completely unable to focus on anything but his cock now, uttering incoherently: ‘Fuck, fuck, fuck…’

My dick was twitching as I watched him enter her raw, slowly pushing his cock into her more than eager cunt. She was grabbing the bedsheets, completely lost in the moment. I couldn’t really make out anything coherent between her grunts. Except for his name. That came out clearly.

Soon he had fully entered her and started picking up the pace, slapping her ass and ******* her however he pleased. She seemed to be in heaven, her whole body shaking as this whole situation was driving her faster to an orgasm than I had ever seen. As she was approaching it, he pulled out and forcefully turned her around so that her ass was facing him. Then he towered over her and started fucking her doggy style while slapping her ass and pushing her head inside the mattress.

I was still kneeling beside them and once again wanted to ask about the condom, but he just looked me dead in the eye and said: ‘I told you, real men don’t wear condoms but cuckolds do, You begged me to fuck your cheating little whore of a fiancée… Now it’s time for you to shut the fuck up and watch me pound her and if you’re lucky you get to lick my creampie out of her. Isn’t that what you wanted?’

At that moment, I heard my fiancée having a huge orgasm on his cock. I saw her whole body shaking as he was taking her, completely dominating her as he pushed her head into the mattress. She screamed his name all while he didn’t even try to make an effort to slow down one bit. And I just felt my dick twitch violently, the sensation of watching my fiancée cumming on his cock edging me to an orgasm.

Right as Finn was about to cum, he yanked her up by her hair so that she was ****** to look me in the eyes. I could see that she was utterly lost in lust, her makeup was smeared over her face and her mascara was running. Finn yelled at her: ‘Tell your cuck fiancé that you want me to cum inside your slutty cunt.’

‘Yes’, she said, trembling. I could see that he was pushing her to another orgasm. ‘Cum inside me, Finn. Fuck… I need your hot black seed inside me…’ She looked at me right as she was on the verge of cumming yet again.

With another forceful thrust, he pulled her closer to him and I could see that he had stopped as his balls started twitching and as he was pumping my fiancée full of his viral cum. He continued pumping his seed for over a minute into her, which was more cum than she had let me put in her in the last 2 years. This was all she needed to finally get pushed over the edge of her second orgasm and with a loud grunt and heavy moans she came yet again as he was pushing his load inside her.

For a few moments, they both just stayed in that position, then he pulled out of her and she collapsed on the bed in front of me. I could see his thick cum running out of her stretched-out pussy and without hesitation I leaned forward and put my mouth to where he had just been and started licking. It was something of a primal urge that kept me licking her, tasting the salty load that he had just pushed into my soon-to-be wife. She grabbed my hair and guided my head as I was eating her out, trying to lick up every last drop of cum.

Leaning forward, I kissed her gently as I was pushing my dick into her warm, extremely juicy pussy. It was a surreal feeling, basically using another man’s cum as lube to fuck my fiancée. To me, she felt better than she ever had, her swollen pussy lips devouring my cock while she seemed like she was far too numb to even feel me down there. She smiled at me blissfully and within a few thrusts, I shot my load into her as well.

After a long shower, we cuddled up in our bed and she was gently stroking my hair as I practically used her breast as my pillow. ‘Fuck’, she said after a while. ‘That was the most intense orgasm I ever had…

I was still speechless and so I just snuggled up closer and nodded shyly. She smiled at me and put a soft kiss on my forehead. ‘I love you, honey’ she said while still holding me tight. ‘You know that, right?’
Wow stunning
😍

His rules are....He controls her pussy,she only lets him or someone he says fuck her
I am not allowed to have my sperm anywhere near her when I masterbate
She must never wear panties in his presence
Blowjob on her knees she must have her hands behind her back
Use her hands only to lift up his cock whilst she tongues his ass
She must be shaven at all times

His rules are....He controls her pussy,she only lets him or someone he says fuck her
I am not allowed to have my sperm anywhere near her when I masterbate
She must never wear panties in his presence
Blowjob on her knees she must have her hands behind her back
Use her hands only to lift up his cock whilst she tongues his ass
She must be shaven at all times
Lucky boy you may masterbate and cum

3 months later..

Ohhhh god. Hot x 10000

Back