Hotwife couple for BBC in Wichita, KS.

OMG! Welcome & Wow her waist to hip ratio is amazing! Is that all real, is that good Kansas breeding! Give us some details, consider being verified & I hope you guys enjoy the love coming her way!

Hey guys great to hear you’ not new to this, well it’s not a requirement to be verified. But some believe you’ll gets more responses! Distance can be a terrible mistress LoL, good luck on the hunt.

Yes she is all real. 26 inch waist 40 inch hips. I joined with her consent to try to find her some more bbc. Now she is right here with me lol. We are not cuckold, just stick to the hotwife scenario. We have been playing with bbc for a couple years now and have found this site. We will look into getting verified. Is it required? What else would you care to know?

Getting verified is not required. Only black males, and couples can do it. It helps, there are folks who will take you much more seriously if you are verified. There are plenty who come here, pretend to be a couple, or a female, and are fake. So verifying helps with that, as I think some of the black males (wisely) will only communicate with verified females and couples.

Back