Hotwife and Bull Making Love videos

joeNcc

Male
Hi, white married male here, have a beautiful white wife and I often fantasize about watching her enjoy a huge black cock. There are plenty of "blacked" videos that are simply about sex but I was wondering if anyone can give me a list of videos that shows an amateur(ish) hotwife and a very hung black bull making love. The only thing hotter (for me ) than watching my wife get fuck by a huge black cock would be to watch her kiss and passionately make love to a very hung black man. Thanks for you help

Yes he sure is very enviably fit and hugely hung. Plus he’s much younger and way more athletic than I am, stands 6’5”, and is a top-league basketballer.

One huge plus for my wife is that his cock is uncircumcised—in fact the only uncut one she has ever had up her.

His foreskin absolutely fascinates her, especially during their foreplay which I always very hard to watch because of the possessive cat-with-a-bowl-of-cream smile she gives me as she slips his foreskin tantalisingly slowly to and fro on the huge head of his erect cock and licks his copious pre-cum from its gaping slit.

He’s bisexual and versatile and my long-term lover too, but I still envy my wife like heck because with her being a woman her experience of him in full-on and especially bareback fucking is naturally so much more thrilling than for me when he tops me.
uncircumcised? wife doesn't have that at home either so yea, def send him to my place.

Hi, white married male here, have a beautiful white wife and I often fantasize about watching her enjoy a huge black cock. There are plenty of "blacked" videos that are simply about sex but I was wondering if anyone can give me a list of videos that shows an amateur(ish) hotwife and a very hung black bull making love. The only thing hotter (for me ) than watching my wife get fuck by a huge black cock would be to watch her kiss and passionately make love to a very hung black man. Thanks for you help
that i so freakin' erotic.

that i so freakin' erotic.
yea, for me, part of the reason its such a turn on is thinking about the conflict in a dudes mind watching his wife have an intimate passionate "love making" session with man different than he is in a number of ways. At least that would be the conflict in my mind, am I insanely jealous? or insanely turned on? probably both at the same time. To that end, same with creampies, I want her bull to cum inside her, the conflict in my mind about his seed flooding her womb. FUCKING HOT

Speaking purely from a man's point of view, I have to say that the whole section in which the wife is being fucked in the missionary position is as hot as the mouth of Hell.

I especially love how the wife keeps on orgasming so strongly with her head thrown back after her powerful young lover has withdrawn his still fully erect cock and is looking down upon the awesome effect that his splendid fucking of her has wrought; as beautifully shown in this clip from the video you linked us to so enthusiastically.

Just by the way, the missionary position happens to be by far my wife's favorite one to be fucked in by my strapping 25-year-old super-potent black boyfriend; and me too occasionally.

So I well understand why you get off on the 31:10 - 32:00 part of the video in which the wife's lover evidently ejaculates in her, which corresponds to about 1:05 in the videoclip above.

Is the missionary position your favorite one too?

Just curious 😛
Yes, missionary is my favorite. I think it’s the most intimate position, and I love to kiss and it allows me to do that.

An oldie but a goodie, thank me later!
This man is a wonderful Kisser and has a Perfect cock. I would absolutely be with him with no initial introduction and go make love with him. HE is the perfect example of a Lover. THIS is a MAN I’d fuck, i want to suck daily, sub to, and absolutely want to make love with all the time. HE is MAN you stop ALL sex with hubby and devout yourself sexually to.

Hubby to do life
This man for ALL sex & love making!

An oldie but a goodie, thank me later!
Some verbal context at the beginning of this would have been perfect. I do IT, and believe it or not, most my clients are white women or families. Oh, how I would love that one day I get called over and it's more than a computer or their internet that needs fixing.

Back