HotwifeSteph31

Couple
Real Person
From
UK
Curvy Wife looking for BBC boyfriend for long term/regular fun. You must obviously be living within the UK for this to be made possible.

My cuck hubby is cool, he really did enjoy watching my ex boyfriend take control with me in the bedroom. With this being said, my cuck wouldn't always have to be in our presence. Once we've both got to know you better then last minute meets could be made more possible as we would be able to have solo dates alone as cuck stays behind at home with babysitting duties ;)

So where are all them single BBCs at? :devilish:

Last edited:
Curvy Wife looking for BBC boyfriend for long term/regular fun. You must obviously be living within the UK for this to be made possible.

My cuck hubby is cool, he really did enjoy watching my ex boyfriend take control with me in the bedroom. With this being said, my cuck wouldn't always have to be in our presence. Once we've both got to know you better then last minute meets could be made more possible as we would be able to have solo dates alone as cuck stays behind at home with babysitting duties ;)

pm me x

Sounds real good

Join fabswingers babe, loads on there

✋ lets chat

Hi there, im a single white male from the UK, is there any chance you can message me please, ide like to prove I'm genuine and go from there? Thank you

Available if you still want

Available if you want sexy

Back