Hotel Hallway Hotties!

I'm not quite sure where I found it, possibly ***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***. I would love to find out a bit more of the background to it
Well this had to be the late 90's or early 2000's. Back when dark cavern was really popular. I remember the experience so vividly. I was in my early 20's. This was a middle age couple who where into B.B.C .They contacted me via dark cavern. At the time I didn't realize there was going to be another Bull there. This all happened at a Hotel in East Tennessee. Very prominent suburban area. I remember be so excited. The other Bull was already in the room. He must been in there wearing her out because it took them awhile to open the door. The husband open the door and the Bull was on the bed fucking his wife doggy style. He didn't miss a beat. He kept fucking her while I made small talk with the husband. They stopped for a 2nd so that the wife could be introduced to me. She was very eager to suck my dick and dropped to her knees to on unzip my pants.

Part 2 coming soon

Well this had to be the late 90's or early 2000's. Back when dark cavern was really popular. I remember the experience so vividly. I was in my early 20's. This was a middle age couple who where into B.B.C .They contacted me via dark cavern. At the time I didn't realize there was going to be another Bull there. This all happened at a Hotel in East Tennessee. Very prominent suburban area. I remember be so excited. The other Bull was already in the room. He must been in there wearing her out because it took them awhile to open the door. The husband open the door and the Bull was on the bed fucking his wife doggy style. He didn't miss a beat. He kept fucking her while I made small talk with the husband. They stopped for a 2nd so that the wife could be introduced to me. She was very eager to suck my dick and dropped to her knees to on unzip my pants.

Part 2 coming soon
Look forward to part 2

Part 2 coming soon
Yes! Part 2 please!!

Back