Hotel Hallway Hotties!

I’m someone who is NOT voyeuristic in any way, but while we were on a trip one time and staying at a Sheraton, watching a football game, we made a bet with my black husband on who would win.the game, I selected the huge favorite and I lost. The payback was that I had to get completely naked and run down the hall to get ice. Fortunately, it was jjust before midnight and the ice machine wasn’t far away but what scared me the most was that it was right beside the elevator.
Anyway, I made it there and back without being seen.. It may have been the fastest I’ve ever run.. lol

I’m someone who is NOT voyeuristic in any way, but while we were on a trip one time and staying at a Sheraton, watching a football game, we made a bet with my black husband on who would win.the game, I selected the huge favorite and I lost. The payback was that I had to get completely naked and run down the hall to get ice. Fortunately, it was jjust before midnight and the ice machine wasn’t far away but what scared me the most was that it was right beside the elevator.
Anyway, I made it there and back without being seen.. It may have been the fastest I’ve ever run.. lol
I would have loved to have seen you. What would you have said if you were seen by someone?

Back