Hotel Bar BBC bull Detroit

Fitstag14

Couple
My wife and I often go to hotel bars to have a a good time out. We fantasize often about meeting a BBC at the bar on a work stay. After a ******* and some discussion the two of them would leave me at the bar to go to his room. After a while my wife would text me their room number so I could come share in the experience. We’ve yet to find the right guy but figure it will happen at the right time. Anyone happen to be in the Detroit area?!
I always make sure to put my wife between myself and the guy we plan to flirt with!
Discussing fantasies with each other really does strengthen a marriage. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I often go to hotel bars to have a a good time out. We fantasize often about meeting a BBC at the bar on a work stay. After a ******* and some discussion the two of them would leave me at the bar to go to his room. After a while my wife would text me their room number so I could come share in the experience. We’ve yet to find the right guy but figure it will happen at the right time. Anyone happen to be in the Detroit area?!
I always make sure to put my wife between myself and the guy we plan to flirt with!
Discussing fantasies with each other really does strengthen a marriage. Anyone else experience this?
What bars do you frequent? We enjoy Evening bar' Candy Bar, and the Apparatus room downtown. Look them up

I'm literally on a work trip and hoping that I can find this connection later tonight when my work day is over

My wife and I do something VERY similar except we go in separately and I watch them go to his room knowing she will be fucked but not getting to meet him or watch. Sometimes she will come back down and kiss me with cock breath and sometimes she will text that she is sleeping over and I go back to get her the next morning. Seeing them kiss in the bar is when I know it will probably happen. so special.

My wife loves this and dressing for the occasion 😘

Discussing fantasies with each other really does strengthen a marriage. Anyone else experience this
Letting the wife and Bull have total 1-1 privacy for as long as they need and then AFTER texting you the room number is best. Great plan!

Last edited:
Back