Hot young couple looking to chat with other people in the lifestyle

Jpyoungcuckbbc

Male
Gold Member
Hello hot young cuck couple here looking to chat with other likeminded couples in the lifestyle or cucks, bull or even single ladies who love bbc
To show everyone he’s how serious we are into the lifestyle, these are text from my fiancé when I was in my way home from work on my birthday a few days ago.. as some of you may know she’s currently pregnant by her bull and the past couple weeks we actually started letting family and friends know it’s been a challenge but we are managing:) only a few very select friends know mostly hers and her family knows.. we still have to have the talk with my family and that may be tough they are old school southerns they don’t believe in white women being with black men which is complete nonsense but I’m not going to try to argue with them. We would just love to chat with someone who would like to see more photos and videos of us and about being in the cuckold lifestyle in general. There’s no holding back on ge7F595F27-008A-459E-928A-D0FEE50FCADE.jpeg

Hello hot young cuck couple here looking to chat with other likeminded couples in the lifestyle or cucks, bull or even single ladies who love bbc
To show everyone he’s how serious we are into the lifestyle, these are text from my fiancé when I was in my way home from work on my birthday a few days ago.. as some of you may know she’s currently pregnant by her bull and the past couple weeks we actually started letting family and friends know it’s been a challenge but we are managing:) only a few very select friends know mostly hers and her family knows.. we still have to have the talk with my family and that may be tough they are old school southerns they don’t believe in white women being with black men which is complete nonsense but I’m not going to try to argue with them. We would just love to chat with someone who would like to see more photos and videos of us and about being in the cuckold lifestyle in general. There’s no holding back on geView attachment 3332003
Wow big difference

To show everyone he’s how serious we are into the lifestyle, these are text from my fiancé when I was in my way home from work on my birthday a few days ago.. as some of you may know she’s currently pregnant by her bull and the past couple weeks we actually started letting family and friends know it’s been a challenge but we are managing:) only a few very select friends know mostly hers and her family knows.. we still have to have the talk with my family and that may be tough they are old school southerns they don’t believe in white women being with black men which is complete nonsense but I’m not going to try to argue with them. We would just love to chat with someone who would like to see more photos and videos of us and about being in the cuckold lifestyle in general. There’s no holding back on geView attachment 3332003

Attachments

• 3E344AD8-5D3F-4F23-9CBE-D892E7E11F95.jpeg
    3E344AD8-5D3F-4F23-9CBE-D892E7E11F95.jpeg
    205.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 57417C4A-FEF5-460A-8AB4-9B21A7130552.jpeg
    57417C4A-FEF5-460A-8AB4-9B21A7130552.jpeg
    355 KB · Views: 165
  • ED6DCE24-A076-425D-881F-9FD2B18DC8A6.jpeg
    ED6DCE24-A076-425D-881F-9FD2B18DC8A6.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 17E60480-5D96-464D-9724-DB85BF00D637.jpeg
    17E60480-5D96-464D-9724-DB85BF00D637.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 143
Feel free to send me a message

Back