HOT WIVES IN SOCAL / LOS ANGELES

Where are the hot wives looking for bbc regulars in SOCAL/ LOS ANGELES
There is a sex club called Labyrinth in Hollywood. We signed up right before pandemic so its closed temporarily.

But when we were there I saw NO black men. I imagine if you join you will be center of attention. Would have to wait until they reopen their. See you there?

There is a sex club called Labyrinth in Hollywood. We signed up right before pandemic so its closed temporarily.

But when we were there I saw NO black men. I imagine if you join you will be center of attention. Would have to wait until they reopen their. See you there?
Interesting.... I’ll look into this

Are there a decent number of couples there? I checked and it open Saturday but admissions for single men is $100!

I been there before, most of is are not at the Labyrinth check out the Lair. You will see a good portion of us.

How come you Southern Cali brothas gettttttt all the pussy? Hey, I'm a bbc where all the hotwives in the Northern Cali area? My bbc wants to play, any NorCal ladies, reply! Any you Southern cali hotwives/ ladies willing to travel to NorCal look me up... I'll make your WAP be a certified freak, seven days a week!

Back