Hot wife show your number how many bbc take till now.?

Does getting blowbang count? I had a group of young black men help me change a flat. I asked him back to my place because I wanted to thank them in a special way. They got it right away. Upon entering they push me to my knees and start feeding me big hard cocks! I was on my knees for about 2 hours but I loved every minute of it. Two of them come back regularly to get their cock sucked. Their wives won't do it for them so I take care of them. And they come in buckets which I love
I wish I could provide you oral before/during/after

That is so hot two black babies. Are you married to a white man? I was preg with two black babies but lost both, couldn't carry to term. :qos: :qos: :lips:
Exciting to read that you were pregnant with 2 black babies. I am sorry that you were not able to carry then to full term and sadly lost them. hopefully another black man will shoot his black baby making cum into your unprotected married white cunt and womb and you will have his black baby.

Only six different ones, but four in the last year, with this one today, shown below! ❤️ No repeats yet, but that might be about to change!
View attachment 5078355View attachment 5078357
Having one (or more if you're lucky) regular bull is the best scenario, you learn about each other's bodies and develop a sexual chemistry that leads to much better sex.

Back