Hot wife show your number how many bbc take till now.?

Does getting blowbang count? I had a group of young black men help me change a flat. I asked him back to my place because I wanted to thank them in a special way. They got it right away. Upon entering they push me to my knees and start feeding me big hard cocks! I was on my knees for about 2 hours but I loved every minute of it. Two of them come back regularly to get their cock sucked. Their wives won't do it for them so I take care of them. And they come in buckets which I love
Damn, lemme know next time you have a flat lol 😎🍆💦

We would ay 40+, but then one occasion she had 25-30 in one night at a club in London maybe 3 years ago where I dropped her at the door on collar and lead and the club owner took her by the collar and lead and told her she would be the 'club slut' that night. It was an emotional experience for me but so intense and we both LOVED it.

I sucked about 30 guys off over the years. Many of them multiple times. Their wives wouldn't give them oral sex so they came to me. I love that

I sucked about 30 guys off over the years. Many of them multiple times. Their wives wouldn't give them oral sex so they came to me. I love that!
Of course you do. Being a cum swallowing black cock slut is a huge turn on.

Back