Hot wife in NW Arkansas

We are a couple married and enjoy introducing wife to Black Gentleman that is easy going ,kings and passionate. Wife loves to be with a gentleman and give and receive oral and all but anal. She’s small 5 foot 2 ,very firm hard ass and loves for play and kissing , most men cannot last 3 minutes with her she is so tight. But she has to be treated rightimage4.JPG

Same here. I tried changing a few things around in my settings, but I believe there is a limit on who can contact you. If that doesn’t work, then I have another idea.

We are a couple married and enjoy introducing wife to Black Gentleman that is easy going ,kings and passionate. Wife loves to be with a gentleman and give and receive oral and all but anal. She’s small 5 foot 2 ,very firm hard ass and loves for play and kissing , most men cannot last 3 minutes with her she is so tight. But she has to be treated rightView attachment 5632248
😍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111_145554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230111_145554_Chrome.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 40
Same here. I tried changing a few things around in my settings, but I believe there is a limit on who can contact you. If that doesn’t work, then I have another idea.
Think it’s cause you are not verified. Send me your number and we see if wanta hook up

Last edited:
Back