Hot Wife and hubby seeks sexy black 'bull' in coastal NC

BBC Worship

Couple
From
GA, US
Sexy 'milf' hot wife and hubby seek a sexy, well-hung black man who wants to be our 'bull' as we start to experiment with certain aspects of cuckold play. There are a lot of aspects of this lifestyle we hope to explore, but for us the key is the right guy with the right attitude ... and, of course, the nice fat cock to plow the wife's tight little pussy ;-)

We aren't interested in '1-night stands', but want to find a guy local enough that we can play regularly and make this a nice longer-term relationship.

We are in the Morehead City / Atlantic Beach area.

Attachments

• D2_anon.jpg
    D2_anon.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 341
Sexy 'milf' hot wife and hubby seek a sexy, well-hung black man who wants to be our 'bull' as we start to experiment with certain aspects of cuckold play. There are a lot of aspects of this lifestyle we hope to explore, but for us the key is the right guy with the right attitude ... and, of course, the nice fat cock to plow the wife's tight little pussy ;-)

We aren't interested in '1-night stands', but want to find a guy local enough that we can play regularly and make this a nice longer-term relationship.

Right in my neck of the woods

Nice, I'm in VA, message me

Back