Hot White Women in Politics.

i heard her say it & saw the video. it was two years ago & she said, at the time, 12 years.

I misread, I thought you said in 10 days!😂 well deny it all that you like, that ******* is pretty possible at this rate of pollution and global warming. People with lower iQ wouldn’t understand, they think it’s a joke!

she better hurry. she has said the world will end in 10 years without her green new deal. she, obviously, is speaking to people with an IQ under 80.
12 years! You may be under water bent in half from the massive earthquake, then you can blow your own lil pee pee!🤦🏾‍♂️ If it does happen or not, she is speaking to everyone, even the ones too damn stupid to comprehend!

Bro answer me this. If mankind is causing global warming then why don’t you do something about it? The answer is you can’t. You can not stop the 🌞 from shining the rain from falling anymore than you can stop climate change. Just stick with what you understand. Fucking white women. Or fucking BBC. This is not a political website duhhh

Bro answer me this. If mankind is causing global warming then why don’t you do something about it? The answer is you can’t. You can not stop the 🌞 from shining the rain from falling anymore than you can stop climate change. Just stick with what you understand. Fucking white women. Or fucking BBC. This is not a political website duhhh
That’s my advice to you, stick to what your brain can process. Lol!🤦🏾‍♂️ Let me try to explain a couple of things to you here. Try to understand!
Mankind did not make the sun, so they have no control over it, mankind did not make the rain, so they also have no control over it, however mankind did and has been creating all kinds of pollution, and most certainly can control the pollution created by eliminating fossil fuels, stop drilling and spilling crude oil! That,s for starters! Stay in your lane dude!

I misread, I thought you said in 10 days!😂 well deny it all that you like, that ******* is pretty possible at this rate of pollution and global warming. People with lower iQ wouldn’t understand, they think it’s a joke!
no, i don't think it's a joke. i think she is serious. go back to the 70s & research some of the dire predictions made by climate dunces. according to some of them, the world would end in 20 years.

i think by 1999 that was debunked.

no, i don't think it's a joke. i think she is serious. go back to the 70s & research some of the dire predictions made by climate dunces. according to some of them, the world would end in 20 years.

i think by 1999 that was debunked.
😂😆🤦🏾‍♂️you are confusing biblical with Scientific! A.) at that time greenhouse gases was not at the levels that they are now, they were also not as technologically advanced as we are today. B.) greenhouse gases are off the scale, freak weather occurrences, Texas froze for days almost a week, catastrophic earthquakes, tsunami’s and we have the technology to see these things and what causes them. But idiotic people who have no bachelors degree in science, no education in weather forecasting, in most cases not even a high school diploma, and they all have an opinion that the scientist are all idiots! And all these people have to back it up is, no data, no education in the field, only a bunch of bullshit!🤦🏾‍♂️ and other morons believe this conspiracy theory ,that the scientist are full of crap. It’s simple really if I have a toothache I’m going to the dentist not a mechanic, if I have a backache then I’m going to a chiropractor not a brain surgeon, if I break my leg then I’m going to a doctor not an electrician, if I want to know about global warming and pollution, then I’m going to a scientist, not some moron that thinks he knows everything because he’s got a theory on it!

Rainbow Thumbs Down GIF by Mind Pump Media

😂😆🤦🏾‍♂️you are confusing biblical with Scientific! A.) at that time greenhouse gases was not at the levels that they are now, they were also not as technologically advanced as we are today. B.) greenhouse gases are off the scale, freak weather occurrences, Texas froze for days almost a week, catastrophic earthquakes, tsunami’s and we have the technology to see these things and what causes them. But idiotic people who have no bachelors degree in science, no education in weather forecasting, in most cases not even a high school diploma, and they all have an opinion that the scientist are all idiots! And all these people have to back it up is, no data, no education in the field, only a bunch of bullshit!🤦🏾‍♂️ and other morons believe this conspiracy theory ,that the scientist are full of crap. It’s simple really if I have a toothache I’m going to the dentist not a mechanic, if I have a backache then I’m going to a chiropractor not a brain surgeon, if I break my leg then I’m going to a doctor not an electrician, if I want to know about global warming and pollution, then I’m going to a scientist, not some moron that thinks he knows everything because he’s got a theory on it!
you have, obviously, forgotten, that so called "scientists" in Gr Britton admitted, a few years back, they cooked the books on global warming for political purposes.

you have, obviously, forgotten, that so called "scientists" in Gr Britton admitted, a few years back, they cooked the books on global warming for political purposes.
Oh! Really? So GR Britton as you say it, is a reflection on all scientist? Like globally? Here is the thing, you are a republicult member! You people are easy to find! Your weak ass Bullshit is very ridiculous!🤦🏾‍♂️ Here you go, “ all presidents are racist because Donald lil dick trump is a racist! “ lol! Do you see what I did there? 😂 you said to me on an earlier post, “ I should stick to what I know best white women” or some bullshit like that! Here is the real deal, I know white women’s little dick white male counterparts as well! The vast majority are very ignorant and are also followers! 🤦🏾‍♂️ Yes, weak punkass followers! Following the bullshit agenda of the orange goose!😂 most of you morons have low levels of intelligence! If I were you, I would drop it! Because you are really helping me to make an ass of you!🤦🏾‍♂️

I guess you need to explain it and present the facts and the evidence.

Back