HOT IR CARTOONS

the kind of dream that sends us to the office the next morning a little dreamy-eyed. clicking through the lobby in heels inapproriately high and needle thin--a hemline a touch inapproriately high and form fitting. blushing when that ebon horse from the mail room, compliments our long legs. giggling and swaying our hair over one shoulder., 'stop it Jarron' we say with a giggle, 'you know i am married' and we strut away in our heels-- blushing , flustered, and feeling like a beautiful princess.
glad u liked it charles21o , perhaps your very young very pretty blonde wife has similar dreams and flirtations. ?

You like him?
i like tall men. extremely tall. (and full-blooded Black). Lean, powerful, magnetic, masculine. * * * minotaurs-centaurs-black unicorns , as fantasy take that to the next level. even bigger, supernaturally masculine, supernaturally powerful. its not just me, lots of us blush at the thougt of being abducted by a centaur or unicorn or minotaur etc...

You like him?
i like tall men. extremely tall. (and full-blooded Black). Lean, powerful, magnetic, masculine. * * * minotaurs-centaurs-black unicorns , as fantasy take that to the next level. even bigger, supernaturally masculine, supernaturally powerful. its not just me, lots of us blush at the thougt of being abducted by a centaur or unicorn or minotaur etc...

You like him?

You are dreaming about a manhood god... You want to adore him. You want to worship his arms., hands, chest, stomach, legs and cock&balls...

Ive always been interestedin the history of back when plantations were still around and wondered how much of these cartoons are actually real.... Anyone can enlighten me?
not everything is true! but there are exceptions! someone based on real life! but in those times it was practically impossible to happen !!

I 've been working on some illustrations, these are some of my works. I'm planning to do a website with hot stories and much interracial sex. I hope you like and leave their opinions and they would like to see. Bye ;)

Attachments

• Cuckold_Fantasy_001.JPG
    Cuckold_Fantasy_001.JPG
    678.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    807 KB · Views: 135
  • Cuckold_Fantasy_002 (2).jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 64
Back