HOT IR CARTOONS

Illustrated interracial has a new comic in which a white couple gives a black homeless man a special treat- letting him see and feel the wife's beautiful body. It's just the start of the series and ends with the pretty white wife holding the older black homeless man's big cock. I assume future panels will show more sex.. Anyway, there have been past comics featuring white wive with black homeless men. They usually have themes that turn me off like a focus on dirt/disease. I like that this one is more respectful while still playing on the idea of sex across the wide social boundary of a black homeless man and an upper class white wife. Here's what I like about some of the pages:
1. The cover does a good job showing how attractive the white wife is. She is also smiling and not upset to see a black homeless man. The big bulge in the homeless man's pants is also hot.
2. The white couple is kind and invites the homeless man to sit down with them at the restaurant, where the husband gets the idea to "treat" the black homeless man with his pretty white wife
3 and 4. the black homeless man is thrilled to get to squeeze and play with the white wife's big breasts and ass
5. the black homeless man takes off his pants to reveal a huge, hard cock and big, full balls. The white wife touches it. (there's nothing yet comparing the black cock size to the size of the white husband's penis. hopefully that will be in future panels.)View attachment 2589998View attachment 2590015View attachment 2590016View attachment 2590017View attachment 2590018

More samples of a interracial and cuckolding theme, this time focused on white women getting impregnated/bred by big black cocks. In some of these the wimpy white husband goes along, in others, the white woman has cheated with a hung black man and the husband is in for a surprise. View attachment 2629474View attachment 2629475View attachment 2629476View attachment 2629477View attachment 2629478View attachment 2629479View attachment 2629480
I definitely love these! Especially the willing hubbies!

Back