HOT IR CARTOONS

Mr. Amazing makes even a 6' Amazon feel dainty

tumblr_o0u8qxe5lE1v4pwz0o1_1280.jpg

Mr. Amazing makes even a 6' Amazon feel dainty

tumblr_o0u8qxe5lE1v4pwz0o1_1280.jpg
@TheUBM , if the Twins show, Blind has orders and a mission. . . . . i think i'd like to turn Mr. Amazing loose on Mrs. N. , so that her and Mr. N can have near-panic-level Black strapon roleplay when they get home. . . . or who knows, it might inspire some nervous-serious discussions between Mr. n Mrs. N. ?

@TheUBM , if the Twins show, Blind has orders and a mission. . . . . i think i'd like to turn Mr. Amazing loose on Mrs. N. , so that her and Mr. N can have near-panic-level Black strapon roleplay when they get home. . . . or who knows, it might inspire some nervous-serious discussions between Mr. n Mrs. N. ?
@TheUBM by ''like''ing the comment, ubm, are you just acknowledging it entertained you? ? - - or are you thinking that its a good plan for superadrenalinizing Mr. n Mrs. N. ?

@TheUBM by ''like''ing the comment, ubm, are you just acknowledging it entertained you? ? - - or are you thinking that its a good plan for superadrenalinizing Mr. n Mrs. N. ?

I think it's a good plan. You should definitely send Mr. A on a mission to seduce Mrs. N. Even though she's not young he may add her to his Harem.

I think it's a good plan. You should definitely send Mr. A on a mission to seduce Mrs. N. Even though she's not young he may add her to his Harem.
@TheUBM i dont think they do/did any extramarital. but, if he just drive her to trembling, and Mr. N too, it would inspire their best strapon roleplay ever, maybe plant a seed.. . . . going out dancing at clubs: soul, jazz, blues(so probably mostly Black venues), and her dance/teasing is what fires them up to go home n roleplay. not sure if they ever actually did anything. ? . . . . then again the 'consensual sextramarital demographics' %s rise as you move up the education and net-worth scale.

@TheUBM , i'd feel torn about Disney Princess. but deeply happy and soud of N. and Law would have to live with us for the summer. oh. . . . . . . oh. thanks for the happy vibe :) . . . . N is like a mini-Disney. hence me, UT and Law all being so thoroughly charmed.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds hot and deliciously perverted and wicked.

@The_1 , oh, i know you do. i think you have major developments to tell me about, and some pervy confessions to make.
He probably saw such shenanigans go down in the locker room before, but alas, as a white boy was left out. The bittersweet angst us white boys know as we jerk off in our rooms.

Back