HOT IR CARTOONS

FACTS!!! LOL
So true. I’m a trophy wife. Gymster and I like my black men. Huge gym rats. And at first I thought the art ws hot but unrealistic. But trust me it’s not an exaggeration. My last PT that my husband pays for. Wss just like a John persons stud. And his cock wss close to it too. I saw one image of bull fucking wife in showers. Was perfect image. And I sent him it. That night he arrived. And fucked me exsctky. In our huge shower that I designed for our lifestyle My husband wsss ordered to watch. U hear women discussing how black men cock have a power in it. And I found out that night. I was impaled on that 11 in black muscle. So yes. Art imitating life abso fukn lutely.

So true. I’m a trophy wife. Gymster and I like my black men. Huge gym rats. And at first I thought the art ws hot but unrealistic. But trust me it’s not an exaggeration. My last PT that my husband pays for. Wss just like a John persons stud. And his cock wss close to it too. I saw one image of bull fucking wife in showers. Was perfect image. And I sent him it. That night he arrived. And fucked me exsctky. In our huge shower that I designed for our lifestyle My husband wsss ordered to watch. U hear women discussing how black men cock have a power in it. And I found out that night. I was impaled on that 11 in black muscle. So yes. Art imitating life abso fukn lutely.

Attachments

• 844B2FFB-84AC-4240-A35E-4FE5D49CF2A6.jpeg
    844B2FFB-84AC-4240-A35E-4FE5D49CF2A6.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 56
Back