HOT IR CARTOONS

tumblr_mur333p0Eu1sio4aeo1_1280.gif

Almost looks too real doesn't it..? These images are getting more realistic than ever before .. Sooner or later we won't be able to tell one from the real thing. Soon, these creaters will be able to take an image of any hot woman and place them in a clip with some hot and hung black guy, leaving questions if it's real or fake.. Love it.. lol

Almost looks too real doesn't it..? These images are getting more realistic than ever before .. Sooner or later we won't be able to tell one from the real thing. Soon, these creaters will be able to take an image of any hot woman and place them in a clip with some hot and hung black guy, leaving questions if it's real or fake.. Love it.. lol

I can't wait to see you featured in one that looks real!!!

I can't wait to see you featured in one that looks real!!!

Actually Joyce, because I've been involved in the lifestyle for so long, it might not be so surprising to those who've known me for a long time.. They'd just be surprised that we've finally opened up to videoing what comes natural to us. For personal and private reasons and also my black boyfriend, we've never shared our Interracial activities with photos or videos, nor do we ever want to..

Actually Joyce, because I've been involved in the lifestyle for so long, it might not be so surprising to those who've known me for a long time.. They'd just be surprised that we've finally opened up to videoing what comes natural to us. For personal and private reasons and also my black boyfriend, we've never shared our Interracial activities with photos or videos, nor do we ever want to..
I agree, Janice. It's extremely important to be careful.
CHARITY-CRAWFORD-BLACKED%2011.jpg

Back