HOT AMATEUR WIVES IN HOTEL ROOMS

I love taking my wife to hotels and watching her get fucked. Lately we have been choosing rooms with 2 beds so that she can spend the whole night with her lover whilst I watch from the other bed. Although she has had solo meets at ours she has yet to have a solo meet at a hotel. I am trying hard to encourage her to have a solo overnight hotel meet, the reclaim sex the next day while she tells me all the details will be fantastic.

When my wife is horny or needing an ego boost, we go to a hotel frequented by a mixed clientele and go in with me going first and finding a spot to watch everything! It is so huge to watch guys move in on her and then watch them start kissing and groping before going to the elevators and his room! She either comes back after a round or two or she texts me she is spending the night! Either way, my imagination runs wild and I end up jacking off thinking about her and him. Then when we are together again, I get to hear what really happened and get to reclaim that used pussy! We seldom make it all the way home and have a couple parking garages we use to fuck in the back of the Tahoe! LOL. So damn hot!

Back