jaybbc53

Male
Gold Member
From
DC, US
Hello everyone....

I'm a 33 year old black well hung male. I'm an entrepreneur, well traveled and enjoy all things crazy.

I'm looking to connect with some likeminded females and couples alike. Would love getting to know more people on here and hopefully set some dates and do some meet ups. I have a female friend that occasionally joins for some fun and we love playing with couples.

However if you looking for some sexy, kinky fun with a respectable, mature and decent bbc. Inbox me or comment below and let's get connecting IMG-20200521-WA0083.jpg

Hello everyone....

I'm a 33 year old black well hung male. I'm an entrepreneur, well traveled and enjoy all things crazy.

I'm looking to connect with some likeminded females and couples alike. Would love getting to know more people on here and hopefully set some dates and do some meet ups. I have a female friend that occasionally joins for some fun and we love playing with couples.

However if you looking for some sexy, kinky fun with a respectable, mature and decent bbc. Inbox me or comment below and let's get connecting View attachment 5064939
Interested

Hello everyone....

However if you looking for some sexy, kinky fun with a respectable, mature and decent bbc. Inbox me or comment below and let's get connecting View attachment 5064939
🤤😈

Hello everyone....

Attachments

• received_254046635273877.jpeg
    received_254046635273877.jpeg
    364.1 KB · Views: 52
Been playing with my phat pussy thinking about that big black dick. I would have that big black cock so wet and creamy from this good white pussy daddy

Hello everyone....

Very interested. Pm me

Hello everyone....

Damn, we’d love to host you if you can travel 🤩

Mature sub bi wife blonde shaved curvy busty posh live durham in uk. Seeking experienced black dom for long term fun bulls need not apply meet at yours over weekends size 14 aged a young 65 ki k id is subaly hangout id is subkinkyaly@gmail.com

Hello everyone....

Ohio bbw here are u around ohio

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230208-003124.png
    Screenshot_20230208-003124.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
Back