Hoping to enjoy a 4 bbc gangbang for my bday Los Angeles Sat 19th

My hubby asked me what I wanted for my birthday and this is it! Last time we connected with 2 BBC's from here and they were a blast! So I'm hoping to double my fun. We will host at a hotel. Please have 9 inches or preferably bigger. No flakes don't waste my time if you can't make it plus it really sucks to plan something and have no shows. I am attracted to a handsome face so please be willing to privately share a face pic. And yes I know we've not been verified but I can promise we are real. Please be D and D free and ready to fuck
View media item 284507
View media item 284504
View media item 285440
Message me, I'm interested

My hubby asked me what I wanted for my birthday and this is it! Last time we connected with 2 BBC's from here and they were a blast! So I'm hoping to double my fun. We will host at a hotel. Please have 9 inches or preferably bigger. No flakes don't waste my time if you can't make it plus it really sucks to plan something and have no shows. I am attracted to a handsome face so please be willing to privately share a face pic. And yes I know we've not been verified but I can promise we are real. Please be D and D free and ready to fuck
View media item 284507
View media item 284504
View media item 285440
Still looking? I'm in DTLA. Hit me up on kik or snapchat.

Back