Hollywood under BNOW

What movies and shows would like see change in Hollywood under BNOW. give examples what would like see.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wit
an example how Hollywood under BNOW the tv show arrow in season 8 oliver queen's ******* mia queen get fuck by different black men in each episodes

Reactions: wit
I would like to see movies depict white men as submissive only and all love scenes are for black men never a white man , I enjoy now that In a lot of commercials black men are with white wife’s I think in movies white women should always have black men as their love interest a white man should always be depicted like the black people were for many years only as servants never a leading man , black men should have all the women in movies and they should have all white women in real life , I feel white men should be feminized at the earliest of age , they should be dressed as women their whole lives and cock cages should be worn by white males starting at 5 yrs old for the rest of their lives and a women should hold the key maybe the mom and when a women decides to own her ******* the mom should give the key to his new owner like a celebration ceremony , white women should only have black babies , I think a white man sterilization program would be the best thing

Back