HIS WIFE TAKES CONTROL

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Claire and John had shared some experiences throughout their ten year marriage, usually with other couples and sharing. Once or twice they had spent the evening with another woman as Claire sometimes enjoyed the touch of a lady and John didn't mind watching. Eventually the topic of another man came about and John was interested but unsure if he liked the idea of Claire having sex with another man without the balance of him having another woman as they did when they slept with other couples. Claire said she was becoming increasingly aroused by the thought of it and even confessed that it was well-endowed black men that were filling her fantasies. John was a little taken aback but nevertheless was wiling to allow Claire her desire. It seemed only fair considering some of the demands he had placed on their marriage himself.

Through there circle of friends and acquaintances they had little trouble finding a man who would meet the needs of their latest adventure and so the evening was planned and the stage set for their latest form of marital erotica.

They met Darian at a quiet cafe and discussed what they wanted and to see if they would feel comfortable with him. At least to Claire's delight, Darian was a large, athletic and handsome black stud who undoubtedly would fit the bill. They arranged to meet at a downtown hotel the following evening.

Claire spent the better part of the afternoon getting ready for the date and John watched as she prepared herself.

"Are you nervous about this," she asked as she readied herself.

"Maybe a little," John replied, "how about you?"

"Excited for sure," Claire said, "I guess I wonder how you'll react to us fucking. I mean you've seen me with other men before, but then you were doing their wives. This is going to be different."

"Well, I guess we'll see how it goes," John said. "You don't mind if I'm involved too do you?"

There was a long pause then Claire said, "I've been doing a little research lately. You've heard the term cuckold haven't you?"

"Yeah, sure. A guy whose wife fucks other men" he replied. "Why, am I going to be your cuckold tonight?"

"Yes John," Claire said, "that is exactly what you are going to be. I want you to have to watch me fuck that black hunk tonight. Just sit there and watch. And if you're a good boy, I'll let you clean his cum out of my pussy!"

John sat there stunned. What had his loving wife turned into?

It wouldn't. take long to find out!

2.jpg

Claire and John had shared some experiences throughout their ten year marriage, usually with other couples and sharing. Once or twice they had spent the evening with another woman as Claire sometimes enjoyed the touch of a lady and John didn't mind watching. Eventually the topic of another man came about and John was interested but unsure if he liked the idea of Claire having sex with another man without the balance of him having another woman as they did when they slept with other couples. Claire said she was becoming increasingly aroused by the thought of it and even confessed that it was well-endowed black men that were filling her fantasies. John was a little taken aback but nevertheless was wiling to allow Claire her desire. It seemed only fair considering some of the demands he had placed on their marriage himself.

Through there circle of friends and acquaintances they had little trouble finding a man who would meet the needs of their latest adventure and so the evening was planned and the stage set for their latest form of marital erotica.

They met Darian at a quiet cafe and discussed what they wanted and to see if they would feel comfortable with him. At least to Claire's delight, Darian was a large, athletic and handsome black stud who undoubtedly would fit the bill. They arranged to meet at a downtown hotel the following evening.

Claire spent the better part of the afternoon getting ready for the date and John watched as she prepared herself.

"Are you nervous about this," she asked as she readied herself.

"Maybe a little," John replied, "how about you?"

"Excited for sure," Claire said, "I guess I wonder how you'll react to us fucking. I mean you've seen me with other men before, but then you were doing their wives. This is going to be different."

"Well, I guess we'll see how it goes," John said. "You don't mind if I'm involved too do you?"

There was a long pause then Claire said, "I've been doing a little research lately. You've heard the term cuckold haven't you?"

"Yeah, sure. A guy whose wife fucks other men" he replied. "Why, am I going to be your cuckold tonight?"

"Yes John," Claire said, "that is exactly what you are going to be. I want you to have to watch me fuck that black hunk tonight. Just sit there and watch. And if you're a good boy, I'll let you clean his cum out of my pussy!"

John sat there stunned. What had his loving wife turned into?

It wouldn't. take long to find out!

View attachment 1631632
Dose anyone else think the word selfish. Belongs
at the end of this story.

Back