High school sweethearts

This is a true story about how my first girlfriend and high school sweetheart cheated on me and left me for another guy.

Her name was Brittany and she was the girl of my dreams. She had red hair, (dyed dark brown) blue eyes and straight white teeth.
She had perfectly round tits and a small butt for her frame 5’9 120 lbs.
She was skinny, pale and perfect.

We had been dating for over two years when my sweetheart found someone else.
She had just started a new job at a call center and he was her supervisor and boss.

His name was Chavis and he was taller than me, more fit and muscular and was about 2 years older. He had his own place and a nice car. So I figured he made pretty good money.

Where as I was working a part time job loading planes with a ton of debt and car problems.

It was completely out of the blue one morning when she broke up with me. It was really early in the day 7 a.m. when I got a text basically saying that she no longer wanted to be a couple.

I of course called her and begged and pleaded with her not to leave. I even called in sick to work and went over to her parents house to talk with her in person.

We sat down in her bedroom on the edge of her bed and she broke down crying before I could even say anything. At that moment I knew something had happened.

Without going into much detail she explained that she went to her bosses house late last night after work and they “hooked up”.

I was devastated in the moment. My heart was completely shattered. I knew it was over for us and that she wanted to break up so that she could be with him instead.

I asked her how it all happened and even asked some specific questions about him and their night together.

It got a little weird when I asked if he was “big”. She paused at first when I asked and then actually replied. “Do you really want to know that??” I couldn’t respond verbally so I just nodded. “Well….. ya” she said with confidence.

That’s when I knew it was over for us. She had been completely swayed by her new boss. A guy who was more superior and well endowed then me.

shortly after our talk and her officially dumping me she said that it was time for her to get ready for work.

Knowing how completely crushed I was she was kind enough not to ask me to leave right away. In fact she mentioned that she had some things of mine that I may want back.

Her bedroom was in the basement of her parents house, next to her room was a separate walk-in closet and dressing room and across the hall from her room was a small bathroom with a sliding door shower.

Brittany explained that I could grab anything of mine that I wanted before I left while she walked out of her bedroom and into her closet to get ready for a shower.

I spent a few minutes looking over some of the things but ultimately decided that I didn’t want or need anything. I already had all the high school dance photos and stuff like that anyways.

I could hear from the bedroom Brittany head from the closet to the bathroom across the hall. She shut and locked the door behind her.

That’s when I walked out of her bedroom for the last time. But before I left the basement curiosity got the better of me and I went into her walk-in closet that was separate from her bedroom.

Her clothes she was just wearing I noticed were laying in a pile on the floor including her underwear. It was a tiny black thong. And inside that thong was a messy white cum stain!

Chavis had blew his huge load inside my girlfriend and she had it leaking from her all morning! I felt a rush of emotions come over me all of the sudden and in a desperate moment I ate all the cum from the crotch of my ex-girlfriends panties.

After devouring the mess left behind I stuffed the tiny thong into my pocket and left the basement and Brittany’s house.

I never did hear from her again… and it’s been over 10 years. I’m sure she noticed that her thong was missing at some point. But she never did reach out to confront me..

I still have her black thong. And I pull it out from time to time just to reminisce.
Cute story but why would you eat another dude's jizz that your gf cheated with?

Good question. I guess at the time seeing his cum stain made it all too real and by getting rid of it kinda made it seem like it didn’t happen.
Kinda like getting rid of the evidence.?
Why not just rinse them out with hot water or BURN them?

Back