Hi

Lifes2Short

Female
From
US
I consider myself to be an awesome person and fun to be around. I am usually up for trying anything at least once within reason. I am kind of a clean freak. I don't mind getting dirty as long as I can shower afterwards and come rain or shine I shower twice a day. I've always had more male friends than female friends. I cannot stand drama and the people that seem to carry it everywhere they go because they thrive on it. I love watching cooking videos and like to think I am a decent cook. Please don't send me random dick pics and please don't ask for nudes. Other than that I love to talk with people and make new friends.

I consider myself to be an awesome person and fun to be around. I am usually up for trying anything at least once within reason. I am kind of a clean freak. I don't mind getting dirty as long as I can shower afterwards and come rain or shine I shower twice a day. I've always had more male friends than female friends. I cannot stand drama and the people that seem to carry it everywhere they go because they thrive on it. I love watching cooking videos and like to think I am a decent cook. Please don't send me random dick pics and please don't ask for nudes. Other than that I love to talk with people and make new friends.

Welcome

Welcome here
Hope you'll enjoy this site And all the naughty bbc and couple here
Love your avatar you look amazing

Back