Hi to everyone

I would like to introduce myself as a BIG fan of Interracial LESBIAN Fantasies-pron- stories-comics and everything what involve that.

I want to say something that I never said before to anyone. This started when I was a baby, between 6/7 with all pure imagination, I dont know from where that came, I dont know why. but I remember my fantasy started with 2 girls in a bus one is white, blonde, blue eyes, long hair and thin with that kind of tan skin but not to much, and a black woman barely older than she, short hair, fat and barely same height.

As I remember well, the white girl was wearing with white sneakers and short white socks, one short pleated skirt ( I guess was red) and a top shorter where she can show her flat tummy. The black woman was also in short shorts and a top combined in green as I remember and also white sneakers.

as I remember all started with the black woman sitting next to the white girl, and the white girl asking her if she has a girlfriend and the black woman answered no, so the white girl asking again if she want to be her girlfriend, the black woman said yes and both kiss... now here i have 2 versions, one where both descend as normal ppl and go to the house of the black woman and another where the black woman descend with the white girl between her arms. hhha i dont know why.. but i guess i found more interesting one than the other.

both arrived at the house of the black woman, and I in those days Excited me a lot the fact of imagine the both girls together, so close, tummy to tummy, like dancing or making out, grabbing their hands and of course the black woman with a more dominant attitude.

I remember to imagined this as they were playing (have no idea about sex) lol
another thing was imagine they decided to play a game as wrestlers. where I started to imagined the white girl blonde fighting with another white girl but with dark hair. (but it wasnt actually a fight) the kissing and touch them and it was one of them who push more than the other for win. I remember to imagine the blonde girl won, and being so proud and feel invincible...but next fight was again the black woman and wow there is where the good started.

I remember to imagine the blonde girl dressed all in black with a top black with fringes and a very short skirt also in black with fringes as the soldiers romans use but much shorter and no panties.
and the black woman also in black but with nothing down, no short, no panties or skirt... but hairy haha (yes very hairy)
so all started with the blonde girl trying to kiss the black woman to submitt her but definitely nothing works... but when the black woman started the blonde girl turned literally in rag doll where she was lickd, kissed and her pussy humped by the black woman pussy over and over again.

so well that's how everything started, so this is part of my life since almost the beginning. And I never but never said it before, i swear is first time.

I hope to find more ppl interested in all interracial lesbianism involve. I actually working in made stories in 3D as videos too but mostly images with interracial lesbian content with famous actress, singers and models.

Back