Hi to all

Hi, I’m new here but not new to the BBC genre.

My wife had a bbc before we met, then she told me once when she was drunk_ ( we’d been married 9 years when she told me).
I’d secretly always wanted to see her taking a bbc, she’s a hit brunette and a size queen as well. She’s been with a couple of rugby players too and she told me they had thick pipes.
I bought my wife a bbc vibrator and told her it was the only colour they had in stock, obviously I got it for her as wanted to see her taking a black pipe.
She won’t submit to the bbc in real life but we kinda have a thing where she fucks her lover while I jerk off and watch.
Anyway, I’m glad I found this place to indulge in my fantasy of the bbc world. Feel free to message me or anything if have questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I would love to hear your wives stories that you know. If you are interested in a younger guy for her or want to do loyalty test , I will be glad to help you.

Hi, I’m new here but not new to the BBC genre.

My wife had a bbc before we met, then she told me once when she was drunk_ ( we’d been married 9 years when she told me).
I’d secretly always wanted to see her taking a bbc, she’s a hit brunette and a size queen as well. She’s been with a couple of rugby players too and she told me they had thick pipes.
I bought my wife a bbc vibrator and told her it was the only colour they had in stock, obviously I got it for her as wanted to see her taking a black pipe.
She won’t submit to the bbc in real life but we kinda have a thing where she fucks her lover while I jerk off and watch.
Anyway, I’m glad I found this place to indulge in my fantasy of the bbc world. Feel free to message me or anything if have questions
I am a black bull from Louisville who would love to stay in contact with y'all my number is 502-818-6704

Back