Hi.. my name is Christy..

ChristyJ

Female
I joined here to share pics and videos of myself and to see if there are black men out there that would like to see me.. I am also open to white men would like to chat too. Even since I turned 40 I was a little worried that maybe I was not as attractive/sexy as when I was younger.. so would love to see what others think. I love all kinds of sex... including really rough sex.. so don't be shy...

Attachments

• IMG_2379a copy.jpg
    IMG_2379a copy.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 137
I joined here to share pics and videos of myself and to see if there are black men out there that would like to see me.. I am also open to white men would like to chat too. Even since I turned 40 I was a little worried that maybe I was not as attractive/sexy as when I was younger.. so would love to see what others think. I love all kinds of sex... including really rough sex.. so don't be shy...

Where are you?

Welcome to our community sweetie! If you have any questions about this lifestyle don't hesitate to send me a message. :lips::qos: Tracey

Very sexy.... You are like fine wine! A taste of age but sexy as the youth your body is curved with!

hey sexy
wanna try my BBC ?

Back