Hi im TS .. would like to meet men and couples ... thx

The only thing better than banging a tranny is watching a bbc bang a tranny
this guy i knew used to show pictures of me to black guys and friends of friends then get nice hotels and have them come over ... i loved it .. all night stretching me cumming in me .. then he'd have his white guy friends over to watch and they'd jackoff while i sucked and fucked big huge black cocks .. then after they'd cum on me .. or they'd be so turned on they'd eat my ass after.... what was great was they were all nice and super fun .. bring me certain outfits to wear take me out to gamble and ******* ... there was also very pretty girls and that was fun and so exciting to watch

this guy i knew used to show pictures of me to black guys and friends of friends then get nice hotels and have them come over ... i loved it .. all night stretching me cumming in me .. then he'd have his white guy friends over to watch and they'd jackoff while i sucked and fucked big huge black cocks .. then after they'd cum on me .. or they'd be so turned on they'd eat my ass after.... what was great was they were all nice and super fun .. bring me certain outfits to wear take me out to gamble and ******* ... there was also very pretty girls and that was fun and so exciting to watch
That sounds HOT! I love to get fucked bareback and stretched out by BBC Bull Daddies, then having them cum deep up inside my ass pussy.

Hugs, Karma🏳️‍🌈
349_1000_(1)(1).jpg346_1000.jpg31.jpg495_1000.jpg343_1000(2).jpgResized_342_1000.jpeg20180715_130757.jpgSnip-it_1567185646220.jpg

Back