I'm Shawn, straight, and I'm 23 years old. My cuckold friend who's a member on this website (WhiteEuroBoi) encouraged me to create an account on here. I'm his girlfriend's Bull and I'm 11.5" inches long. He's white and is only 5" inches so he loves it when I stretch his girlfriend's white pussy. We're a trio but I'm open to chatting with other cuckolds and their girlfriends/wives/partners on here as well. I'm looking forward to making new friends and conversing with other Bulls on here as well. We black men got it lucky.

I posted two photos of my giant BBC for you white ladies to see. I hope you like the sight of it. Feel free to message me!

Shawn

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 44
[КУОТЕ = "ЦоцкЗилла95, пост: 1751870, члан: 185660"]
Ја сам Схавн, стрејт, и имам 23 године. Мој пријатељ из цуцла који је члан ове веб странице (ВхитеЕуроБои) охрабривао ме је да отворим налог овде. Ја сам бик његове девојке и дугачак сам 11,5 инча . Бели је и висок је само 5 инча, тако да га обожава кад испружим белу пичку његове девојке. Ми смо трио, али отворен сам и за разговор са другим рогоњама и њиховим девојкама / супругама / партнерима. Радујем се што ћу стећи нове пријатеље и разговарати са другим Биковима овде. Ми црни људи смо имали среће.

Објавио сам две фотографије мог џиновског ББЦ-ја како бисте их видели беле даме. Надам се да ће вам се свидети призор. Слободно ми пошаљите поруку!

Схавн
[/ КУОТЕ]Can it fit in my cunt

I'm Shawn, straight, and I'm 23 years old. My cuckold friend who's a member on this website (WhiteEuroBoi) encouraged me to create an account on here. I'm his girlfriend's Bull and I'm 11.5" inches long. He's white and is only 5" inches so he loves it when I stretch his girlfriend's white pussy. We're a trio but I'm open to chatting with other cuckolds and their girlfriends/wives/partners on here as well. I'm looking forward to making new friends and conversing with other Bulls on here as well. We black men got it lucky.

I posted two photos of my giant BBC for you white ladies to see. I hope you like the sight of it. Feel free to message me!

Shawn
Where are you located?

Shawn
I would love to see you Buried in my Florida wife. Awesome

Back