Hi I'm Sarah

She is no Angel, that's for sure. At least not now.
Look at her older posts and stories she has.
This dominating blonde back in the day has tricked freshmen college girls into getting screwed by black cock at dorms and house parties. Sounds like it was some kind of sport for her.
All the while laughing about it. I think she has even watched and got off while watching it happen to them.
She enjoys seeing young innocent white girls getting screaming screwed.
Makes you wonder what other things she has done, that's goes even further, that she wont admit here.
Women can get away with a lot of things...well because there women. I can't imagine what she will be like in her thirties.
SHE IS NO ANGEL....LOL

so all angels got a dark side-lol.now im more interested in this blond !thanks for bringing her past up!laughing haha

She is no Angel, that's for sure. At least not now.
Look at her older posts and stories she has.
This dominating blonde back in the day has tricked freshmen college girls into getting screwed by black cock at dorms and house parties. Sounds like it was some kind of sport for her.
All the while laughing about it. I think she has even watched and got off while watching it happen to them.
She enjoys seeing young innocent white girls getting screaming screwed.
Makes you wonder what other things she has done, that's goes even further, that she wont admit here.
Women can get away with a lot of things...well because there women. I can't imagine what she will be like in her thirties.
SHE IS NO ANGEL....LOL
So whats you're problem with that????Did she ******* any college girls to do something they didn't want to do or enjoy doing???She never said she was an angel in any post that I read...She is a beautiful,fun,intelligent ,caring and very sexy young woman...who could ask for more????

YAh I got a problem with thaaat!:rolleyes:
Jeeees
Some guy falsely thinking some ones on here is an "Angel", when that person is not, is bad news for any un ware guy.
He needs to know for his own protection that that's what she is like.
If he's into it good for him, if not then he at least knows that she is like that. And no woman on here is an Angel!
Bro's before Ho's man. Don't be a mangina and put some hot chick before your fellow man.
I don't dislike her at all, just any guy getting involved needs to know what he maybe getting into.
When he says angel like he's in love, my concern alarm for young and naïve guy goes off loud and clear.
I put it in a joking manner to warn him and not upset her, but nooooo you had to get all defensive like she's your sister or something.
Quite the contrary...firstly hopefully we're all adults here and "most" of us act accordingly...with that being said in no way did I insult you or lower myself to name calling(that's for three year olds)...what I did do was give my opinion about someone that happens to also be a member of this website...I'm of the belief that "everyone here has their way of saying & doing things(mostly it's all in "adult fun")at the same time...we have our own opinions(I respect yours please respect mine)and I try to give anyone the benefit of doubt...try it sometime,it can be liberating :) btw if someone on this site is of age and is still naive about the ways of the world...it may be a little too late to try to educate them at this point!!!!

YAh I got a problem with thaaat!:rolleyes:
Jeeees
Some guy falsely thinking some ones on here is an "Angel", when that person is not, is bad news for any un ware guy.
He needs to know for his own protection that that's what she is like.
If he's into it good for him, if not then he at least knows that she is like that. And no woman on here is an Angel!
Bro's before Ho's man. Don't be a mangina and put some hot chick before your fellow man.
I don't dislike her at all, just any guy getting involved needs to know what he maybe getting into.
When he says angel like he's in love, my concern alarm for young and naïve guy goes off loud and clear.
I put it in a joking manner to warn him and not upset her, but nooooo you had to get all defensive like she's your sister or something.
sarah appears to be very popular on this site.i havent heard much of a complaint about her.my problem is with these fake women who put up other people pics.that ******* is my problem!if sarah is fake make sure u let me be the first to know but she has nearly 1000 follower.
as of your concerns they r duly appreciated for the beginners.im 41 game extra tight.u know if sarah rocking the unsuspected out like babies ITISWHATITIS!MAYBE she need to be drafted to the boyz club.
i just hope u keeping it real/being 100 cuz u know we get out there sometimes when a women pour rejection on us and dont pay us the attention we want!
keep it moving Playa

i have no problem with what she may have done in the past. #1. she is incredibly hot. #2. is it really a terrible thing if she introduced others to bbc? even if they were reluctant? i have several ladies that could benefit from her tuteladge.

Back