Hi I'm Sarah

Hi Sarah, I just joined and yours was the first post I read.
I have to agree with everyone here. You truly are a beautiful creation! And I love that there's more than just a sex crazed lady about you. I love the outdoors! Get me hiking and flyfishing and I'm a happy man! :)
You don't seem at the time in your life to settle down but I hope you one day meet a cuckold who would love you as I would! Then carry on enjoying Black men in numbers. You truly deserve that. You're gorgeous! :)xxx

Hi Sarah, I just joined and yours was the first post I read.
I have to agree with everyone here. You truly are a beautiful creation! And I love that there's more than just a sex crazed lady about you. I love the outdoors! Get me hiking and flyfishing and I'm a happy man! :)
You don't seem at the time in your life to settle down but I hope you one day meet a cuckold who would love you as I would! Then carry on enjoying Black men in numbers. You truly deserve that. You're gorgeous! :)xxx

Hey thank u.........Like a person that loves the outdoors............invigorating isn't it?

I visited Rhode Island one time and really wanted to return to that area in summer and autumn for the striped bass fishing. My visit was to a lady. (Tell you more about that one in PMs) but it was a run down state in places yet I loved the coastline. Visited Block island too. Great Seafood!! :)

Hello, Sarah! Glad to see you here on this fun site. I'm a Black Bull who loves using, hot, very sexy, younger White women as my own special cum dump! A true So. Cali. Black Dominant! Where are you located, sexy Sarah!? An older experienced, big Black Bull will bring our the very best in you, bedroom wise!

Back