Hi im kind of new here

Hi im Julie,

Happily married but love to get fuck in gangbangs. Come say hello, check out my videos, let me know if you like them. Its a huge turn on knowing that people enjoy them
I just came all over that one where you’re riding bbc cowgirl and stroking two others! So sexy!

Hi im Julie,

Happily married but love to get fuck in gangbangs. Come say hello, check out my videos, let me know if you like them. Its a huge turn on knowing that people enjoy them
I totally love your videos and pics. You are so fucking sexy hot beautiful. Watching them made my dick get rock hard especially ones of you getting spit roasted. Keep on posting your hot videos and pics, I want more of you. Your hubby is so lucky to watch you with hung black men. I wish I could watch my wife go black.

Sorry to say it, but this seems like a LARPer. Hotwifejulie was a famous Reddit and Onlyfans amateur who went dark awhile back, and these videos appear to be from her Onlyfans days.

You're probably exchanging messages with a single man.
This certainly seems the most likely. Anyone that starts off with explicit videos featuring the woman’s face but won’t verify pretty much tells you the whole story. Doesn’t stop the thirstiest from drinking the koolaid though. 😂

I'm eager to see how this pans out. I'll be verifying myself tomorrow evening.
The rule on this site is this:

Either you're verified, or you're a LARPer who wishes he, probably a single guy, could participate in the lifestyle. If someone refuses to verify, it's likely because they have something to hide.

Making a video takes mere seconds and assures everyone that you are who you say you are.

Back