Hi, I'm Gillian

Not Favoring, just putting them out here to see if you brothers detect what I saw when I chatted with her when I first became a member: some of her photos show a rather tall, stealth-like amazon, others show her a a slightly portly woman of about 5'-5" to 5'-6" tall, with a lot of mid section. When I first became a member, "Gillian" and I chatted and this is when I received these photos. After the chat I began to have my doubts and I stopped my interaction with her because of these inconsistencies with her photos. I thought, "this could actually be a guy, or this babe really does not know how to present herself in this forum", because her photos do not jive, or they could be photos of pussies [that may look similar to her, or similar to her when she was younger], and the "Brooke Tucker" incident had not occurred at the time I chatted with Gillian to confirm the reality of the men posing as women. So, I am just putting it to the "committee" of brothers. I want a REAL connection just like ALL the bothers here.
I chatted with her too when she became friend to me for 1st time. But after that she never came online. If she is real she should respond. If we are real than we should respond to a person in correct manner. I am not lying here that i am a female. I am a male & i don't want to hurt other people just for enjoyment.

I understand Luckyboy. I just told Gillian what to do. She has been writing me in a conversation and she is not pleased with what I did, but I did not like what I experienced. I told her and I made a suggestion to her. Let's see how she responds....
No problem buddy. I wish u all the best for what u are for here. If u want to be my friend. just look at my email id in my profile & add me as a friend if u r real & want to be a friend of not lying real person like me.

Not Favoring, just putting them out here to see if you brothers detect what I saw when I chatted with her when I first became a member: some of her photos show a rather tall, stealth-like amazon, others show her a a slightly portly woman of about 5'-5" to 5'-6" tall, with a lot of mid section. When I first became a member, "Gillian" and I chatted and this is when I received these photos. After the chat I began to have my doubts and I stopped my interaction with her because of these inconsistencies with her photos. I thought, "this could actually be a guy, or this babe really does not know how to present herself in this forum", because her photos do not jive, or they could be photos of pussies [that may look similar to her, or similar to her when she was younger], and the "Brooke Tucker" incident had not occurred at the time I chatted with Gillian to confirm the reality of the men posing as women. So, I am just putting it to the "committee" of brothers. I want a REAL connection just like ALL the bothers here.

Blackmeat - I can confirm that she is a fake. She gave me her cell # but did not answer. She did reply to a text and then was a no show for the planned meet.

One thing I hate are fakers. If you don't want to meet join another site!

dcrgrbat

Good detective work..not clear on the reason, these women post and not really serious..understand from the young chicks who crave the attention and get off having members fooled..but mature chicks should either be real or stay on eHarmony for LTR/marriage..this is for adult fun..one more thought, Gillian is in UK, so hookup from here is slim, guys in UK have more at stake..so not getting freaked out over a chic who is faking her life..too many real women wanting to crossover and need help making the move..OSP25

Back