Hi, I'm a brown bull with some distinctive preferences

Hey everyone, I've recently joined blacktowhite and would love to introduce myself.

I have been in the lifestyle for over three years now. I'm 24 so yes I started quite early. I started off in the US while studying and had some of my earliest experiences there. But by far, the majority of my experiences have been in Pakistan (my native country). I live in Germany now and I am always on the lookout for like-minded individuals.

I am now in a relationship with a woman whose curiosity I have successfully flamed. We love to cuck couples together (preferably, bisexual hotwives).

In addition, we would also like to have a regular cuck-slave who would have the honor of seeing us fuck, perform clean-up duties and cunnilingus and annilingus if he's lucky. We would like to find a trustworthy, highly submissive young and educated person for this.

Lastly, I must confess that I am a stag when it comes to BBC. I like my partner to enjoy BBCs. When it comes to this, I am not a cuckold per se. I wouldn't necessarily stay on the sidelines or perform clean-up or get humiliated, I would like to do that just to see my partner in an elated state. In other words, I do not want her to be with other men because I think I am inadequate, I want her to be with other men (BBC only though) because I want her to have more variety and realize her sexual potential.

That's a short summary. Would love to get to know like-minded individuals (especially in Germany).

Back