Hi from Germany

Thanx to everyone for the overwhelming welcome here.
So many asked for my kid´s *******. I have two and they both have black fathers of African origin, one from South Sudan and the other one from Nigeria.
I like that more and more German women are delivering black men´s babies and I am proud to be one of them.

View attachment 3367572
Why didn't you marry the black man of your dream and raise a family together?
Having children from different men, and only raised by a single parent, such as yourself, its not fair to the children and its wrong.

It’s this simple statement: “It’s always right to do right. It is never wrong to do right. It is never right to do wrong.”

Sometimes parents don’t understand the impact of the choices they make on their children. Little eyes are watching you. Always little ears are listening to you. Your example speaks much louder than your words.

Today more than ever, our children need moms and dads living together. That means spending time to raise them, love them and being there for them....etc.

Keep in mind, it is easier to build a baby than to repair an adult. Pray and protect your children in the power of Christ!

I am a diarist. So I know exactly that I had many black men so far. I am promiscuous and never wanted to marry. My decision, not yours.

Having children from different men, and only raised by a single parent, such as yourself, its not fair to the children and its wrong.

I wrote above: "More important than money is that fathers are proud of their children and also spend time with them." My ******* are very happy and shepherded by both parents - even without marriage.

It’s this simple statement: “It’s always right to do right. It is never wrong to do right. It is never right to do wrong.”

What a flowery phrase! We are not in church of christian fundamentalists here. Right or wrong is not your decision.

Sometimes parents don’t understand the impact of the choices they make on their children. Little eyes are watching you. Always little ears are listening to you. Your example speaks much louder than your words.

Today more than ever, our children need moms and dads living together. That means spending time to raise them, love them and being there for them....etc.

Honestly: you will tell me that it is better to live together in a bad relationship, maybe even with domestic abuse than to live peaceful but separated? Here a phrase for you: "In a marriage, you share the worries that you wouldn't have on your own. "

Keep in mind, it is easier to build a baby than to repair an adult. Pray and protect your children in the power of Christ!

Are you sure you are here on the right place? Let Christ out of the game, he cannot defend himself.

Please respect my lifestyle. And if you can´t - just move.

Last edited:

Thank you 🙏 for a great post. I agree 💯 n I will no longer pursue this lifestyle.

Hi Berolina i think you're a wonderful woman and bearing African babies is something i admire you for greatly. Im sure you are doing a fantastic job of raising them and if ever you wish to share your life with someone there really are a growing number of cuckold white males who would feel extremely privileged to love you 💕

Back