Hi everyone

Classynewwife

Couple
From
NY, US
Hey everyone we are a new here , were a married couple high school sweethearts we just recently had our very first and only experience in this lifestyle. We found this site and are just checking things out for now . We're looking to chat with like-minded people and mature black men . Please be able to hold a conversation . Thanks. Looking forward to seeing how things go in our newly found fetish lol, also if someone can tell me how to change from female to couple that would be great!

Last edited:
It’s Good to have you here! Im looking forward to explore as well.
Love -from NY

african american barber GIF by Identity

Hey everyone we are a new here , were a married couple high school sweethearts we just recently had our very first and only experience in this lifestyle. We found this site and are just checking things out for now . We're looking to chat with like-minded people and mature black men . Please be able to hold a conversation . Thanks. Looking forward to seeing how things go in our newly found fetish lol, also if someone can tell me how to change from female to couple that would be great!

Hey everyone we are a new here , were a married couple high school sweethearts we just recently had our very first and only experience in this lifestyle. We found this site and are just checking things out for now . We're looking to chat with like-minded people and mature black men . Please be able to hold a conversation . Thanks. Looking forward to seeing how things go in our newly found fetish lol, also if someone can tell me how to change from female to couple that would be
Welcome to the club. I happen to honor all white women that take that giant step and give themselves to BLACK ONLY Merry Christmas

Very sexy wow 😍

Back