Hi boysss

Add pics, location, and get verified:

Hey boys!
I’m new to this site and I’m not familiar with how everything works yet. A little about myself I have blond hair and blue eyes. I’m 5’2 and I’m 23 years old. I never really done something like this before so I’m very nervous. I have a boyfriend and I love him very much. He is also very nervousness about this site. I have been dealing with a lot of stress recently and just haven’t been getting the right stress relief I need. So I let him know I was making an account because I’m on here a lot lol. Im looking to get to know some of you guys right now and we can see where things lead. Im looking for a boy around my age so sorry older guys lol. I would like it to be in my area because I don’t really feel comfortable bouncing around from guy to guy. Im really excited to meet you guys!
Hallo, bist du in der Nähe von Düsseldorf?

Hey boys!
I’m new to this site and I’m not familiar with how everything works yet. A little about myself I have blond hair and blue eyes. I’m 5’2 and I’m 23 years old. I never really done something like this before so I’m very nervous. I have a boyfriend and I love him very much. He is also very nervousness about this site. I have been dealing with a lot of stress recently and just haven’t been getting the right stress relief I need. So I let him know I was making an account because I’m on here a lot lol. Im looking to get to know some of you guys right now and we can see where things lead. Im looking for a boy around my age so sorry older guys lol. I would like it to be in my area because I don’t really feel comfortable bouncing around from guy to guy. Im really excited to meet you guys!
Inbox me

Hey boys!
Lucky boyfriend

Back