Heya

Not trying to be an asshole..that said,am I crazy,or does this seem a bit suspect? The it's hard to tell who's who..and don't they ALL look a bit young?
Annnnnd then there's the bj picture,that doesn't look like anyone in ANY of the pictures..

Not trying to be an asshole..that said,am I crazy,or does this seem a bit suspect? The it's hard to tell who's who..and don't they ALL look a bit young?
Annnnnd then there's the bj picture,that doesn't look like anyone in ANY of the pictures..
How hard is it to write your username on a piece of paper and take a picture, instead of using random pics from who knows where?
These girls look very young, and probably don't know their stolen pictures are being used like this.

How hard is it to write your username on a piece of paper and take a picture, instead of using random pics from who knows where?
These girls look very young, and probably don't know their stolen pictures are being used like this.

Honestly this is what bugs me the most about these fake accounts. Moderators/admins here seriously need to step up if they want some of us to keep paying for Gold.

"She" is a catfish who has been trying to lure black men for probably the last 2 years. She's probably tried 20 profiles. The admins find it and nuke the profile each time. You can usually tell by "her" over the top posts...George Floyd, BLM, black men own her, that kind of thing.

She also claims to be in either Connecticut, Massachusetts, or now...Las Vegas.

Back