Hey we are new here . How's everyone doing

She is very open minded I don't think I ever heard her say no plus she enjoys multiple stranger at the same time dp gangbangs anal creampie
"Anal creampie" with "strangers"???!!! Either you're a disease spreader or you're just fake, someone playing with and indulging in the thoughts of their own fantasies. No one in their right mind would think of having unprotected sex with complete strangers.

"Anal creampie" with "strangers"???!!! Either you're a disease spreader or you're just fake, someone playing with and indulging in the thoughts of their own fantasies. No one in their right mind would think of having unprotected sex with complete strangers.
Actually youd be suprised, there's a good bit of couples and single women that get turned on by getting creampied by strangers, I'd never be into it period but plenty are.

Every time you or anyone else think and say it's HOT sex, don't forget about these words that associates with it, HPV, HIV, HSV,,,,etc.

Didn't your parents teach you NOT to talk to strangers? I guess you if you still want to play, be smart, be safe.

Lol :LOL:, you won't be disease free for long, if you keep going bareback with strangers unprotected.
welcome and be safe

Back