Hey guys soooo,

Sorta kinda. It’s my own fault there isn’t more. I’ve got to actually keep a better check on this website. I’m really beginning to like it the more I’m on here and talking to people
Sorta kinda. It’s my own fault there isn’t more. I’ve got to actually keep a better check on this website. I’m really beginning to like it the more I’m on here and talking to people
It happens but do not worry the dick will find you. I’m sure a few women will reach out too. Lol…

Thank you for the tips. Any and all advice is welcome lol. I actually did just finish taking my pictures with the piece of paper and will post them after this. But I did happen to notice you’re from charlotte. I’m actually from NC too.
That's great! PM me if you'd like to chat a little more

New to the site and looking to make new friends I’m eager to meet and hopefully find what I’m looking for. But I will post more pics soon and hopefully you guys can show me lots of love.
Hi! Glad you're here!!
I'm a cuckold. And I think you were built for BBC! I'd love to help you get as many black cocks as you want!! Send me a message. See ya!

Back