Hey Everyone!

Afternoon everyone,

As the username suggests I'm an average (married) guy that happens to have an interest in interracial sex. I enjoy many elements from straight up IR pairing, cuckold/hotwife scenarios, wife sharing and generally anywhere I can picture my wife enjoying herself. (With or without me)

My wife knows about this as I often and openly tell her of my fantasies that involve her at the centre of a room of BBCs! She's very open minded, together we have explored chastity play, an array of large (BBC themed toys), photography (I have a huge library of her) but I know there is more out there.

I've explored a few sites, but they generally end up being quite toxic and unhelpful. This site looks promising, so I'm happy to give it a shot

Why am I here? Hopefully make some like minded friends, explore the word of interracial sex and hopefully learn some things I can share and experience with my wife!

Afternoon everyone,

As the username suggests I'm an average (married) guy that happens to have an interest in interracial sex. I enjoy many elements from straight up IR pairing, cuckold/hotwife scenarios, wife sharing and generally anywhere I can picture my wife enjoying herself. (With or without me)

My wife knows about this as I often and openly tell her of my fantasies that involve her at the centre of a room of BBCs! She's very open minded, together we have explored chastity play, an array of large (BBC themed toys), photography (I have a huge library of her) but I know there is more out there.

I've explored a few sites, but they generally end up being quite toxic and unhelpful. This site looks promising, so I'm happy to give it a shot

Why am I here? Hopefully make some like minded friends, explore the word of interracial sex and hopefully learn some things I can share and experience with my wife!
(y)

Back