Her DP Experience

For 20yrs and 3 ******* I was married to military white/Italian. He was 6ft but dick and sex was not mind blowing. We divorced and I came back home. Dated a few and had good sex. Loved my hispanic men. Then I met current hubby. When we met I was having drama issues with a guy I dated. So I got a friend up who had a security business. When he came over for a consult. I was blown away on his beauty. I knew him in high school never dated then but now was blown away on how this man turned out. I was immediately attracted and very interested to know him. We started dating and was completely blown away by this man. Successful very handsome and fit for his age and a beautiful hispanci big cock. This man showed me a completely different world on sex. I have always loved anal. So when he played with me that man did mind blowing tricks with his cock and toys. Till one day he asked me to marry. Before marriage he asked if I ever had any fantasies. Told him two cock at once would be nice. Before you know it he asked if I would like to try. Of course worried and in love. So we went to Houston meet his best friend. Omg they literally the same but he was black. That night I had my first 3some. So I had always been attracted to black men but was forbidden in my upbringing and did one sleep with a black cop before I was married the first time. It was omg but never did again. Anyway that night hubby told his buddy that I love anal. Hubby warned that ib will fall in love with double penetration. Omg he wasn't joking. I fucking love double. So after that night hubby acted like nothing ever happened. Then after married he confessed that his fetish is 3somes have to part of our life or marriage. So he made it clear no other race than black. So complete hall pass for bbc. If other then relationship is over. I told him I will not share him with another women he didn't care. It's been 8 years
Now since married. 26 bbc later with his best friend a my bf. Hubby lloves the fact of bbc slut. We had to stop due to breast cancer. Hubby family and lover very supportive and after all that mess now on the road to recovery. I have had the most mind blowing sex of my life at my age. Cheers to all and make sure you ll always keep on your health. Cheers

Back