Helping whitebois be the best biyches they can

White bois should always show great respect and good manners towards BBC. Polite honest convo can quickly lead to making innocent sounding passes, offering the wife or perhaps cucky himself for the Black Mans pleasure. Watch for overly aggressive black males who may be turned off. In that case have the women make the pass.

White bois should always show great respect and good manners towards BBC. Polite honest convo can quickly lead to making innocent sounding passes, offering the wife or perhaps cucky himself for the Black Mans pleasure. Watch for overly aggressive black males who may be turned off. In that case have the women make the pass.
Yes, all good advice.
In a public place, look for something you can do to help the Black man; holding a door, carrying things, whatever. Use this as a brief conversation starter. Show submission. Glance in his eyes, then down. Steer the convo towards IR. Point out a hot white girl and mention that she would look good with a Black man. Show that you approve of IR. If it's going good, maybe mention a girl you helped get Blacked. Pics on your phone are great. Maybe happen to show one of you dressed sissy.

If he's interested he'll let you know. If not, just smile submissively whenever you see him. He has friends you know...

Wow what a amazing topic and one that I have been looking out for, to help and guide me towards how to act and show my willingness towards them would just love to find the best amazing specimen of all men to serve

That video makes me so submissive. I love being a humiliated lil sissy bitch for my gorgeous wife and our hot assertive alpha BULL. I am so addicted to watching her get fucked by A REAL MAN and I am also addicted to sucking his cock and balls while my lil sissy clit is locked in chastity when we are all in the bedroom. He is the only ALPHA male when we are in our bedroom and HE gets my wife's pretty white pussy.

Yes, all good advice.
In a public place, look for something you can do to help the Black man; holding a door, carrying things, whatever. Use this as a brief conversation starter. Show submission. Glance in his eyes, then down. Steer the convo towards IR. Point out a hot white girl and mention that she would look good with a Black man. Show that you approve of IR. If it's going good, maybe mention a girl you helped get Blacked. Pics on your phone are great. Maybe happen to show one of you dressed sissy.

If he's interested he'll let you know. If not, just smile submissively whenever you see him. He has friends you know...
Thank you. That is a GREAT starter ?

Back