Help for refugees.

Wait a minute for I'm not complaining! I just criticize the shitty opinion that 'refugees' are welcome; they are not ! You are from Poland - wonderful! Your government is doing it right: close the border and no entry. You have enough parasites and illiterates in your own blessed country, and this has nothing to do with bbc lifestyle. I'm far away from being a racist. Ethnicity is not my thing. I'm in a stable bbc relationship, but 'refugees welcome' turns my stomach upside down. To hell with them!!! :devil: :devil:

Oil up your fertile white ass and get out in them fields of waving blonde wheat--to surrender it all to hung refugee Africans who can fill your belly up with healthy Halfrican babies. Glossy black cocks were born to shoot their potent black sperm deep inside tight white pussy. Embrace Nature, embrace beauty, and slide apart your uptight white thighs for adventurous black men who have crossed oceans just to fuck your lilywhite ass into *******!

Oil up your fertile white ass and get out in them fields of waving blonde wheat--to surrender it all to hung refugee Africans who can fill your belly up with healthy Halfrican babies. Glossy black cocks were born to shoot their potent black sperm deep inside tight white pussy. Embrace Nature, embrace beauty, and slide apart your uptight white thighs for adventurous black men who have crossed oceans just to fuck your lilywhite ass into *******!
There are quite a lot of German wives doing just that with those BJG AFRICAN COCKS and loving it

Well, perhaps not a lot, but more and more matured women turn to bbc and enjoy interracial and extramarital encounters at home a/o on vacation. Big black cocks are undoutedly one reason next to white wimpies with 'burn outs' and the well-known cuckold fetish. But, a big cock is not everything. Take this unqualified post upstairs and you know what I mean. Incidentally she or he badly needs an Englsh language course at Berlitz school - ha, ha!

I fucked 2 refugees so far. Sadly one of them had just an average dick but the second one had me screaming <3

Lovely. There are many big black refugees that need to. I hope you are passing the word around among your girlfriends and helping organize more girls for all those horny black refugee studs.

D you like to see the looks on the faces of girls going to the club for the first time, when they see what really happens in those sorts of clubs all over the world.

Is it easy to tell the ones that are 'new' girls that are there for the first time?

D you like to see the looks on the faces of girls going to the club for the first time, when they see what really happens in those sorts of clubs all over the world.

Is it easy to tell the ones that are 'new' girls that are there for the first time?
what clubs are these any pictures from inside of one of what new girls are seeing.

Wait a minute for I'm not complaining! I just criticize the shitty opinion that 'refugees' are welcome; they are not ! You are from Poland - wonderful! Your government is doing it right: close the border and no entry. You have enough parasites and illiterates in your own blessed country, and this has nothing to do with bbc lifestyle. I'm far away from being a racist. Ethnicity is not my thing. I'm in a stable bbc relationship, but 'refugees welcome' turns my stomach upside down. To hell with them!!! :devil: :devil:
You have NO idea what your talking about concerning our goverment........"refugees welcome' turns my stomach upside down. To hell with them!!! :devil: :devil: " and still no racist huh.......I think you're an extremely unpleasant narrow minded person.

I think this topic is called "help for refugees". right? if you don't like it, just take your dried up sour pussy somewhere else. Again, yes you're an unpleasant narrow minded person and possibly not that smart too. For most people this is just a fantasy, but you need to take it seriously and judge people. I think you've troubles with the difference between fantasy and reality.

Nope, my fantasy is real and my reality is up to date. Don't worry about my pussy. I've a wonderful bbc lover and don't need the cock of a refugee! Oddly, you are indoctrination resistant for you ought to know from your country's history what sustainable damage uneducated immigrants mean. Take the latest statistics from my country: 44% of these 'welcome refugees' are illiterates with an IQ beneath 42! It takes an IQ of 40 to peel a banana! So what?

Nope, my fantasy is real and my reality is up to date. Don't worry about my pussy. I've a wonderful bbc lover and don't need the cock of a refugee! Oddly, you are indoctrination resistant for you ought to know from your country's history what sustainable damage uneducated immigrants mean. Take the latest statistics from my country: 44% of these 'welcome refugees' are illiterates with an IQ beneath 42! It takes an IQ of 40 to peel a banana! So what?
you just have to love debates between intelligent people

Hmmm usually it puts in the quote from the message you replying to but it was a bit of a failure wasn't it. Nvm. I must have been tired didn't notice.

Back