Hello

Could a legit BBC hard real man fuck me this Friday? Or is this site mostly talk like I heard...

Sorry you can't find a reliable one to fuck you silly, love your pics you have a beautiful body and I love your pale complexion it'll look good next to a dark black man
That is very sweet thank you. I thought it would be easy on this site. It's easier on the street. But I need a huge thick cock. :

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20211120-231235_Chrome.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20211120-231235_Chrome.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 181
Where are you in Jersey? Been almost 3 yrs on this site and not verified; that may be the reason you’ve had no success. But if you’re “real”, and serious, I’ll bang your back out as much as you’d like, Amy

Where are you in Jersey? Been almost 3 yrs on this site and not verified; that may be the reason you’ve had no success. But if you’re “real”, and serious, I’ll bang your back out as much as you’d like, Amy
Yeah, that will only happen in your dreams.. Count how many years of dreams about Amy until you have a wet one. Hmmmm..

???
I was reaching out, showing interest, and giving you advice to verify for more success on this site. What’s with the sarcasm??
They aren't really looking bro. Lol. Jersey area is full of what they are looking for especially on this site. Don't waste your time with non verified accounts. All they do is troll like that one did you. And how I'm sure they'll come back with more trolling after this comment.

They aren't really looking bro. Lol. Jersey area is full of what they are looking for especially on this site. Don't waste your time with non verified accounts. All they do is troll like that one did you. And how I'm sure they'll come back with more trolling after this comment.
Yea Bro I know..good lookin👊🏾💪🏾. Gave them the benefit of the doubt since I’m Real and verified, and I’m in Jersey. But I saw them trolling a few other posts too.

Back